Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Goldie/Alexis are HOME!   Horse Rescue Issues

Started 6/7/07 by Guest; 5 views.

6/7/07

Goldie and Alexis are home safe. Thank you to everyone that has helped with ideas reguarding the dirtball that brought her to the lot, and everyone's concern for her!

I have brand new pics of them both to post, if someone can post them for me! :)

Alexis appears to be a Standarbred type mare, 20+ years old, VERY kind and gentle. I'm betting she's broke to drive (and possibly ride??) and she appears to be sound and healthy, just needs a lot of groceries!!! Her and Goldie are 'fast friends", having hauled home in the same compartment, and are now living with another aged mare we have here.

Msg 2 of 27 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
LindaNV

6/7/07

I am so happy both girls are home safely with you.  Can't wait to see their beautiful faces.

Msg 3 of 27 to GuestGuest 
KimG (KimGPA)

6/7/07

Great news; I'm so glad you got them both safely to your place. I sent you an e-mail if you need help with the photos.

Kim

6/7/07

I sent you pics!! :)
Msg 5 of 27 to GuestGuest 

6/7/07

I am SO happy you got Goldie back!  And so happy that you have given Alexis a new home!! Thank you for updating us.  I was praying last night that all would go smoothly.

6/7/07

I am relieved! They both are happy and settled in (settled back in, for Goldie) well!
In reply toRe: msg 6

6/7/07

Oh awesome news. I had shared your story with my Mother not long after you posted it. I can now tell her they are SAFE !! Can we see pictures ?

Thanks!

Msg 8 of 27 to GuestGuest 
kckellsbells

6/7/07

Fantastic news!  Soooo glad that you found her.  I hope you can file some charges against that "man".
Msg 9 of 27 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5

6/7/07

Everything went smoothly. Goldie still looks very good, and the new mare is an absolute doll! :)
Msg 10 of 27 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

6/7/07

Kim said she could post pics for me, so I emailed them to her but not sure if she's still online. I can email them to you if you'd like, just post your email! :)