Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Mojo the Team Fitch nursemare foal   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Guest; 9 views.

6/17/07

I am very pleased to give an update on Mojo. With the help of team fitch and a few on this board he was delivered to me. I love this little guy. I looks like he has a lot if not all TB in him. Mojo is adventerous, tenaicious, an escape artist and a love bug. I would not trade any of this for the world... I almost lost him about a week after he arrived here. It was so bad the vet I work with threw in the towel on him... and without my mother making me remembering WHY I do what I do (work in the vet field and went into teching) I would have also given up.. I had so many friends giving moral support and advice (hey I learn everyday and when you give up accepting new and valid knowledge just give it up.. ) that came into play for his recovery. Enjoy the pics and THANK you Team Fitch and Michelle (and whoever else was involved in his miracle delivery!

Vera

Attachments
  • Edited 6/19/2007 10:13 pm ET by lunartempest
Msg 2 of 18 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1

6/17/07

THANKYOU FOR SHARING THIS HAPPY MOMENT...MAY MOJO BE WELL ON HIS WAY TO A HAPPY LIFE....

• Edited 6/17/2007 2:03 pm ET by jestri1
In reply toRe: msg 2

6/17/07

thank you so much!!! He is one fat and sassy colt!!
Msg 4 of 18 to GuestGuest 

6/18/07

Well Vera one word came to mind....Stinker! Look at the TUDE!!!!! Oh boy you are gonna have your hands full! Maybe he is related to Onxy? LOL
In reply toRe: msg 4

6/19/07

LOL.. Laura he is a TOTAL brat! He thinks he owns this place too! Such a far cry from his arrival here! Thanks!
Msg 6 of 18 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5
JenFL (jswan0415)

6/20/07

THANK YOU Vera!!!!

This boy owes you his life!!! If there was anyone that could bring him back it was you... I am so glad your Mom reminded you just how good you are and  how hard you fight...

FANTASTIC!!!

Jen

Msg 7 of 18 to GuestGuest 

6/20/07

Man is he growing......sounds like you have your hands full, what a spunky little guy (not so little anymore)  Thanks vera he is so special....

Donna

Msg 8 of 18 to GuestGuest 

Hip-hip-hooray for the King ... Mojo!!!  And the same goes to his subject, Vera!  LOL!!

So thrilled that Mojo is sassy and happy and fat!!!  What a darling ...

Dawn

Msg 9 of 18 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

6/20/07

Thanks Donna.. no he is not so little anymore. He definately keeps me on my toes but he is just so endearing I can not stay mad at him for long when he pulls a escapade! LOL

6/20/07

Thank you Dawn. Yep.. he rules EVERYONE.. LOL.. Got us all twisted around his hoof! LOLI just adore this guy. He has totally reformed me from being a breeder to being a rescuer... there are so many that are just as deserving of life as he is!