Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Adoption Updates from AC4H   Horse Rescue Updates

Started by Guest; 169 views.

7/11/07

Please check the following update on the AC4H wiki page for adoption news on FOB horses:

http://www.timwoolleyracing.com/wiki/index.php/AC4H/FOB_Adopted_Horses

Stella (NH rescue)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Indigo (NH rescue)

Super Amber Gold (NH rescue) on two week trial

Brabant/Belgium (broker horse)
Msg 2 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
CathyMcNY

7/20/07

Lisa,

Bumping this up--I missed it originally.  What wonderful news for FOB saves--going to forever homes.  This is what rescue is all about.

Cathy

7/20/07

I agree!

I was able to get an e-mail with pics from the Maisy's mom (Kim) on Wednesday. Kim is an ACO officer, seems really nice and just adores Maisy. I get such a lift when I see that one is in a forever home and is loved.

(Maisy is the brabanty looking roan belgian that was ransomed from the broker pages about a month ago.)

Msg 4 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
CathyMcNY

7/20/07

I think I saw pictures of Maisy at her new home on another thread--it is kinda hard to keep all the saves straight sometime.  Thank you for all you do keeping us up to date.

Cathy

Msg 5 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1

7/20/07

Just beautiful- thanks for the update!

7/20/07

what ever happened with the peruvian paso mare, jenny. majela
Msg 7 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 6

7/20/07

I believe she is still available. Please check the website under available horses. She is listed about 5 down from the top.

http://ac4h.com/

Msg 8 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

7/20/07

she is gorgeous. dolly is her name, how appropiate. i am not quite set up for a horse just yet. majela

7/20/07

Cathy,

I know what you mean .. too many horses, too few brain cells, but that may have been the spotted draft that was pulled on Monday and went to NEER?

Hope you are well.

L.

Msg 10 of 136 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 9
CathyMcNY

7/20/07

Aaaah-Haaaa--I found it.  I knew I wasn't thinking of the spotted draft.  I found it on Ac4h Wiki Page -FOB Adopted horses.

Maisy at her new home -- 

847910837_fed0fb9804_m.jpg

With comments from her new Mom-

And then there is the queen, Miss Maisy. She runs the barn, she is so funny. In the paddock she told Getti that there will be no babies around her with one look. She prefers grass clover to field clover, will graze on the lawn for ever. Has crawled into my husbands heart. She is just special. I changed her name from Anna Bell to Miss Maisy as "Maisy" is my dads nickname for my mom. I will get better pictures as we go. She keeps me very busy with the 600 lbs that she needs to gain so I am always feeding and not taking pictures." ....

Whew--I guess I haven't lost it yet.

Cathy