MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

New Arrivals at AC4H   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Guest; 6 views.

7/14/07

Hi All!

Here are some of the new additions to AC4H. All them have been helped one way or another due to FOB generosity. Have a look at the new faces (some of them are older faces, but you know what I mean!)

http://www.ac4h.com/

Pony Mare Purchased at NH with Rollover Funds (Christy was able to use funds from adoptions to buy new horses and that means that your dollars continue to save horses.)
This older girl is about 12 hands and needs an ANGEL!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Morgan Filly purchased at NH with rollover funds.
She has an angel! Thanks to Joyce of Raven Hollow Morgans.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gorgeous black TB gelding purchased from Nickerson's NY kill pen.
See http://www.pedigreequery.com/mayor+freddie
He needs an ANGEL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Palomino/Paint gelding (10-12 yrs) rescued from NY kill pen.
He has an angel (thank you Sheena.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

QH Gelding from NY Kill Pen (needs an angel)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There were more purchased from the NY Kill pen since Monday ... several TB's. They should be coming back down from NY to New Holland on Monday. Look for their pictures early next week.
  • Edited 7/14/2007 1:47 pm by Chance1964
Msg 2 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
kckellsbells

7/14/07

Great news!  They are all beautiful but, who could throw away that black TB????  He is GORGEOUS!  Sheesh, it is never ending the idiocy of some "horse owners".

Kelly

7/14/07

Freddie is stunning. But if you checked his race records, just not very fast on the track and couldn't earn his keep. One of the (many) things that I wish for is that a way can be found to keep them from going from backside to kill pen.

If he is sound, I hope he can find a career in the show ring. He sure is big enough!

L.

The older pony mares like this one tug at my heartstrings. She's got saddle marks and harness marks, probably worked hard, did what she was asked and it just wasn't enough.

Msg 4 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3

7/14/07

Hi Lisa,

All the horses/pony  look great! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I have to get back to Ac4h soon. Working 6 days a week...due to vacation coverage. Ugh!

Sue in Lanc co

Msg 5 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1

7/14/07

OH  MY,  that black TB is absolutely WOW... What does one do to be an ANGEL. ( WELL AT LEAST AN ANGEL FOR HIM?) !!!  I need to count up the ones I have committed to lately!! But would like to know what an angel needs to pay????  Thanks.
Msg 6 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5

7/14/07

Anything you can give, Nona is appreciated. Some can only send $20 or so .. others can send more.

I am "angelling" a few myself. I don't think it's going to help me get into heaven, though! LOL

Lisa

This is from Christy re: Freddie's first evalution

".... Black TB gelding - stunningly gorgeous, appears sound takes a rider bareback :>)..."

Msg 7 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 6

7/14/07

Freddie sounds like he would be a perfect horse if I had the land!!!

gosh, so is this a montly donation for being an angel?? 

A lot of them catch my eye, but wow, he caught both of myeyes!!LOL>>.

Msg 8 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 4

7/14/07

But you'll have all that extra $$$'s!!

When you go, give that pony mare a hug for me. If I could I'd have a barn full of those older girls!

Lisa

Msg 9 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

7/14/07

I'm sending some dollars for the Perch that NEER is taking to have his feet trimmed. (his feet look like platypus bills) It's a one time offer from me to help. So, you can do something for Freddie like you did for Marquette. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Freddie is stunning .. but too tall for me. Those shorter horses are for me. Not as far to the ground!

Msg 10 of 12 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 9

7/14/07

Sure:  I am ready now to stain my porch,, so same paypal addy as Marquette??  How is the girl doing??