The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

PURE THOUGHT UPDATES...   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 8/3/07 by JenFL (jswan0415); 8 views.
In reply toRe: msg 142

11/27/07

Gentry the Roan Draft the first horse saved for the Horses Give Thanks has finished his QT with Deb Mcbride and has gone to the Florida PT to finish the QT, begin rehab and learn to be a companion and personal horse. He is an amish work horse that is all business but is on the road to understanding what the word pampered means!!! Deb really takes great care of her horses, they stay happy, clipped, and comfortable in the Florida heat.

Here is a pic of when he was just done getting a bath shortly after his arrival.

Gentry1.jpg picture by horsesaverlb

In reply toRe: msg 143

12/14/07

I was wondering if anyone could give us an update on the TB gelding that was pulled from New Holland back in the spring? I can't remember his name but I believe he was 5 or 6? It was an FOB save.

Mary

Msg 145 of 146 to GuestGuest 

12/20/07

Are there pictures of any of the other horses saved in this rescue? Would love to see these sweeties!
beverly25410

12/20/07

You can help Pure Thoughts by going to the Beanie and Breyer tack thread under general-non horse,  Verna is selling tack for me and all you pay for tack minus the cost of mailing goes to Mike Becker or Pure Thoughts.