POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

UPDATE on TB Bryan's Account   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 8/21/07 by Guest; 8 views.
marygran

11/29/07

Hi Rachael

The Bryan's Account fanclub would like an update on "our boy!"  LOL!  How's he doing?  It sounds crazy (maybe not), but I would love to go see him in person!

Mary in MD

11/29/07

Hello Mary :)
Sorry obviously I am not Rachael but I wanted to let you know that Rachael was away today and I am sure she will reply when she gets caught up on things.

Have a great evening :)

Msg 52 of 56 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 51
marygran

11/29/07

Thanks, Beth! 

Mary in MD

11/29/07

No problem Mary.....I didn't want you to think Rachael was ignoring you :)

Bryan's Account is one of my favorites, and not just because my son's name is Bryan ;)

He is a very handsome boy who stole alot of hearts, kinda like his look alike, Forty Five!!

• Edited 11/29/2007 9:39 pm ET by Cozee Valee (PoneePower)
Msg 54 of 56 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 53
marygran

11/29/07

I think he stole alot of hearts!  I remember the original rescue thread for him, and his sad face and kind eyes!  Though we have seen so many sad faces unfortunately, Bryan's eyes just melted my heart and went right to my soul.  I know FOB Jamie and I and probably many others, are smitten for life.  I hope he finds his forever home, but it sounds like he is living the good life with his foster mom.

Mary in MD

ExcellerFund

11/30/07

Update on Bryan has been posted on this thread:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=17381.1

BTW - we can use some help in sponsoring his care at Celtic Rein (unless he should get adopted in January!  LOL!!!)

We weren't really planning on taking in another horse, but since we got involved to front the money for him, we couldn't walk away!

marygran

11/30/07

Thank you Bonnie so much for looking after Bryan.  I did go to the thread and was a little shocked to see his condition, but I know he is in good hands now.  I will certainly do what I can to help him!  I just love this boy and want only the best for him.

Mary in MD