MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Update on Teuflesberg   Horse Racing

Started by Guest; 3733 views.
Msg 16 of 117 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1

10/18/07

!!NEW PICTURES OF TEUFLESBERG!! ***I had to take these down in order to post the NEWEST pics of T. Reply to this post if you want me to email the older pics that were on this post.***

Thank you everyone who contributed to the get well basket for Teuflesberg. I received a thank you email Robin at Rood & Riddle (see below) last night, complete with pictures of our basket with T!!! His groom Rafael is in the picture with him, as well as Robin, a vet tech.

Enjoy photos of Teuflesberg looking good, and enjoying our peppermints to him! I will have to email Rood & Riddle and tell them that another basket will arrive next week!

I am going to send this to Rachel at Kennett Florist to express our gratitude for her attention to detail and hard work. :)

have a great day!
Sabrina
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:36 PM
To: Subject: Teuflesberg
-->--> -->
Hi Sabrina,-->-->
--> -->
I just wanted to report the gift basket arrived today. We presented to Teuflesberg in your honor and posted the note on the wall next to his other get well cards. -->-->
--> -->
We wanted Jamie, the trainer, to see it before we popped it open (it is a beautiful display) so we did leave it in tact and put it in Dr. Bramlage’s secretary’s office until Jamie arrives (she is expected this afternoon). However, we did go ahead and slip some peppermints out and he enjoyed them immensely. Once Jamie arrives, I’m sure the carrots, apples, etc., will be broken into-->-->
--> -->
I’ve attached photos for you to share with his well wishers.-->-->
--> -->
The people in the photo are his groom Rafael, and Robin Sauer, a veterinary technician who works with Dr. Bramlage. -->-->
--> -->
Thank you for your kindness! -->-->
--> -->
Robin Murray-->-->
Public Relations-->-->
-->-->Rood & Riddle Equine -->Hospital-->-->-->-->
-->P.O. Box 12070-->-->-->
-->Lexington, KY -->40580-->-->-->-->
(859) 233-0371

• Edited 11/20/2007 7:34 am ET by SabrinaS06
Msg 17 of 117 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 16
Barbarolvr

10/18/07

Once again, thank you so much for organizing this show of love for Teuf, Sabrina.
How wonderful to see pictures of that beautiful boy with his basket and enjoying his mints.
He looks wonderful and continued prayers for a complete recovery are going his way.
Thanks again,
Pat
Msg 18 of 117 to GuestGuest 
janen06

10/18/07

What a beautiful horse. What a classy group of people. A thank you like that is so classy and heartwarming. It is great when people show appreciation, we don't do it for that but it sure feels great when we get it. Thanks so much all
In reply toRe: msg 18

10/18/07

oh, thank you for the photos- it's so great to hear how well he's doing!
And the basket is gorgeous!
Msg 20 of 117 to GuestGuest 
LindaVA3

10/18/07

Great photos!  In the second one he looks like he wants his treats NOW!!
Msg 21 of 117 to GuestGuest 
marygran

10/18/07

Wow, those were great photos!  What a classy group of people.  It really took me back seeing him with the basket and goodies.  Reminded me of someone else just now. :(

Mary in MD

10/18/07

Mary, it does remind, of course. Hopefully, though, Teuf will have a long and happy life after a smooth recovery.
Msg 23 of 117 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 22
marygran

10/18/07

Yes, indeed, my friend!  A very long and happy life for him.

Mary in MD

Msg 24 of 117 to GuestGuest 

I am thrilled to see the handsome boy looking so well...and enjoying his peppermints.  He's probably thinking, "OK, the candy was nice, but when do we crack open the rest of the goodies?"

I pray for him to have an uneventful recovery...and then on to retirement!

(((((TEUFLESBERG)))))

Nancy

10/18/07

he looks very alert and full of life. SO encouraging!