Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Update on Naysa    General: Horse-related

Started 11/9/07 by Guest; 8 views.

11/9/07

Has anyone got a update on sweet NAYSA?  Just wondering how that sweet girl is doing......I think about the horrible ordeal she went through....Thanks to Habit for Horses, I know she is in great hands.......HUGS   Marilyn

MOUTHSS    (Marching On Until The Horse Slaughter Stops)

Msg 2 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1

11/9/07

I have been thinking about her too...she really has tugged at my heart.  I hope we hear something soon.  She's so beautiful...inside and out.
Msg 3 of 30 to GuestGuest 

11/9/07

I was just going to post the same question........I was checking on the Habitat for Horses website but didn't see anything new about her.   I pray for her continuously.....she suffered so much but fought back with everything she had.  Praying that she is doing okay.
Msg 4 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
Great to 'see you' Jeanette....Hoping also to hear about Naysa..she is in my prayer cards....Jeanette..how is Mattie? love,linda
Msg 5 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3

11/10/07

Is Jerry still on the board........please post updates on our precious Naysa!!!!!!!!!  She is loved by so many of us.........She has gone through so much.....I pray for her well being everyday.................I'm glad so many still think of her too...........HUGS Marilyn

MOUTHSS    Marching On Until The Horse Slaughter Stops!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/10/07

Hi, Linda:  Good to hear from you, too.   Mattie is doing "great".  Jo sent me one of his horseshoes.   She painted it white and put some cute little decorations all over it....in the middle she put my Mattie's picture.   She is very creative.  Take care my friend...praying for an update on beautiful Naysa.

Msg 7 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5

11/10/07

Hi, Marilyn:   I hope we hear an update soon on our precious Naysa.   I watched her video again....thru buckets of tears.   What a miracle Naysa is....God truly loves her so much to have helped her to endure so much abuse....may He give her a long, happy and healthy life that she so deserves.
Msg 8 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 6
Hi Jeanette..oh how dear of Jo...isn't that a wonderful gift!!! Oh bless both your hearts.....oh yes,that video of Naysa is something..
bless her heart....oh yes,may she lead a wonderful life full of good things for years to come......what a story! Naysa you are in our prayers..love to Jeanette..love,linda
Msg 9 of 30 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

11/10/07

Hi Jeanette, 

She sure touched our hearts.....what she went through,  yes, I sure hope she is doing well and only the best for her..................   Maybe I will e-mail Jerry and try to find some information on her that I can share with all who loves her so much...................Hugs    Marilyn

MOUTHSS    Marching On Until The Horse Slaughter Stops

• Edited 11/10/2007 6:43 pm ET by MarilynH12
Msg 10 of 30 to GuestGuest 
kathy44104

11/10/07

I would love a update for Naysa, I think about her all the time. I've been lighting candles for her for so long praying that she's healing both emotionally and physically.

Nice to see others feel the same as I do.