Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Inside Edition!   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by really920; 682 views.
In reply toRe: msg 23

11/26/07

Charlie, one of the producers at IE just called to confirm. 

OUR SHOW is being broadcast today! 

Cathy was kind enough to post this link earlier...here it is again if you want to see when it airs in your area:

http://www.insideedition.com/

Click on where to watch.  In my particular area it is on at 7:30 this evening on NBC.

Please cross-post as we've promised IE a spike in viewership with all the FOBs watching!!!

Msg 25 of 191 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 24
cdhanna9701

11/26/07

Thanks Lorri. I imagine we will be able to comment on their website after the program airs. I hope they are fair and the horses are heard.

11/26/07

Cheryl,

In my phone conversation with Charlie (one of the producers) he asked for our feedback after the show airs.  I feel very positive about this.  His tone and demeanor lead me to be believe we'll be happy with the result.  I guess we'll know shortly.

Charlie thanked everyone who assisted in the rescues and interviews.  He appreciated our time and cooperation.

Hopefully, we'll be thanking him and Ned tomorrow.

Msg 27 of 191 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 19

11/26/07

Laura, we are getting a hardcopy but we may need permission before posting it on youtube from IE.
Msg 28 of 191 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 26
cdhanna9701

11/26/07

I don't know how many people know this, but IE sent a photographer out to Jen's farm last Monday to film the progress of the 2 TBS since New Holland. We were all there, and he took lots of pictures, hopefully, to show on today's broadcast a happy ending for these 2 horses. They were filmed getting baths, grazing, being rubbed on, and even some therapy being done. Today's broadcast should be very interesting.

11/26/07

i hope they didn't get any shots of me...lol
Msg 30 of 191 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 27
ShelleyA1551

11/26/07

I just saw Inside Edition....it was on at 3PM in my area.  They did a WONDERFUL job and it was totally anti slaughter.

Thanks to you all that made this possible!!!

joannefrank

11/26/07

I couldn't get any sound - is it me?

-Joanne

11/26/07

Thanks Cheryl...

&

Bump!