MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Let's have some fun   General: Horse-related

Started by wire2wire; 3 views.
wire2wire

12/14/07

There has been so much negativity on the board lately and quite frankly, I can't take it anymore. 

So, let's remember this is the holiday season and have some fun... based on the 12 Days of Christmas song, let's try to come up with a horsey version.  I tried to do this by myself but I'm really not that talentented and need help--

On the first day of Christmas, my horse asked of me... a jolly ball in my stall just for meeeee.

On the second day of Christmas, my horse asked of me.. two cups of mash...

Get it?  Let's have some fun for a change.....

~D in MD

GREAT IDEA!

On the third day of Christmas, my horse asked of me...three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeeee!

Msg 17837.3 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 2
SusanE830

12/15/07

On the fourth day of Christmas, my horse asked of me...four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeeee.
In reply toRe: msg 4
Weldon54

12/15/07

On the fifth day of Christmas my horse asked of me...5 slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeeee.

In reply toRe: msg 5
On the sixth day of Christmas my horse asked of me...six Nickermakers, five slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeee.
In reply toRe: msg 6

12/15/07

On the seventh day of Christmas my horse asked of me...Seven (pounds) of green and white mints, six Nickermakers, five slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeee.
Msg 8 of 83 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7
Ro1708

12/15/07

On the eighth day of Christmas my horse asked of me...Eight studmufffins, Seven pounds of green and white mints, six Nickermakers, five slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeee.

• Edited 12/15/2007 8:20 am ET by Ro1708
In reply toRe: msg 8

12/15/07

On the ninth day of Christmas my horse asked of me...NINE GROOMERS GROOMING, Eight studmufffins, Seven pounds of green and white mints, six Nickermakers, five slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeee
Msg 10 of 83 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 9
maxsmom10

12/15/07

On the tenth day of Christmas my horse asked of me... Ten big fat round bales, NINE GROOMERS GROOMING, Eight studmufffins, Seven pounds of green and white mints, six Nickermakers, five slices of watermelon, four Anjou pears, three green-topped carrots, two cups of mash, and a jolly ball in my stall just for meeee