MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

PRANCER - ON HIS WAY TO SLAUGHTER   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Guest; 17 views.
In reply toRe: msg 95

12/17/07

I will try and type this quickly (again laptop problems).. I cant see through the tears, but wanted to again say thank you to all of your.  Each time I check this thread, it grows and grows and I'm breaking down here, praying that our earth angels will be able to find him. God please let our earth angels to Prancer...

I am going to phone my vet first thing (Prancers vet also), and ask him for more specific info on Prancers color, etc (owners said Sable, but not sure what exactly tht is)... I will also obviously let him know what has happened to this boy... he will be shocked! I will also find out what condition he may be in NOW regarding his ear, balance problems etc after going through that type of hellish journey! As soon as I get than info I will  post (in work today, use pc there).

We did find out for sure that the KB has a contract with Beltex...Owners took Prancer there (KB holding pen) Thursday am.  They told me  this when I called Thursday night.. (owner called to try and get him back, after we told her he was a KB) Friday at 7am I called owners to see if they had got horse back... they were told the horse was no longer there...

It is possible that Prancer did actually leave on Thursday pm, and the weather has been very bad here, so the truck may have got held up and will arrive sometime today.  Either way Thursday or Fri.. I KNOW that if he was already there, our angels would have found him.

I am going to light more candles for our boy

Thank you and Bless each of you for so love for a horse named Prancer

Deb

In reply toRe: msg 96
lisa_morin

12/17/07

Oh God, please let "us" find Prancer safe. Please, please, please......

I too will contibute for him. We need him to be safe.

Come home Prancer, we all love you.

Just one little miracle.......

In reply toRe: msg 97
PattyTx1

12/17/07

I am praying for Prancer this morning.  Merciful Lord, please guide our horse angels to find him and humbly ask for his protection until he is found. 

I will also contribute when he is found.

Patty

In reply toRe: msg 97

12/17/07

BUMPING FOR PRANCER...

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOP...

ALSO PLEASE REFER TO KY HORSES NEEDING HOMES... ANNIE'S NEW POST ON THE HARRISON COUNTY HORSES

THANKS

PLEASE GOD HELP US TO FIND PRANCER AND BRING HIM TO SAVE AND LOVING ARMS

DEB

Msg 100 of 625 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 96
crittbar

12/17/07

DEB -

My heart and thoughts are with you and PRANCER. Miracles do happen. Maybe there will be one for you today, if not soon.

Has this been posted over at the COMMENTS?

Maybe someone down in Texas can help out

Soc

12/17/07

We are helping in Texas!!! :)
Msg 102 of 625 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 101
crittbar

12/17/07

LYNN -

That is GREAT! THANKS!!!

I was asking because I know there are alot more people who only read COMMENTS and are from Texas. Wanted to cover as much as possible.

Hoping to hear good news

Soc

In reply toRe: msg 99
annielouky

12/17/07

Thank you EVERYONE who is working behind the scenes looking for Prancer and Thank You for ALL the pledges received.

It is a crying shame that horse owners still run the risk of their horse going to slaughter.

Here we are, another year almost gone by, and our government has once again failed the wishes of its citizens and some are still condoning this practice to continue. I am ashamed and I am angry. "We, the people" are loosing what this country was built on. Our horses are still being butchered in large numbers, while Congress prepares for the Holidays.

I am disgusted!

Annie

12/17/07

no please do so... thanks
Msg 105 of 625 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 104
crittbar

12/17/07

Have cross-posted in the  COMMENTS SECTION

Soc

• Edited 12/17/2007 7:55 am by crittbar