Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 250760 views.

12/15/07

Is really920  Joe?  If so whee do I find your tbs?
Msg 52 of 6977 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 51
really920

12/15/07

No I'm not Joe!  I know Joe has a daily blog at www.tbfriends.com

my name is Lucille and welcome to the board:)

12/15/07

Yup, don't plan on a "quick" visit when you come here. I don't skip many details.

LOL, I had forgotton that Hana Bride jumped the fence to be with the hoodlums! Man, they beat her up! They ran her into trees, through bushes and into the pond! Hana came away with a nasty puncture wound. It's a good thing for all of us that Alabama Nana moved in and Hana found a best friend. Hana and 'Bama still insisted on living in the hoodlum barn for awhile, but that's a whole nother story.

I love the ExcellerFund! Great organization to work with. 

Msg 54 of 6977 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 51
Debbie1948

12/15/07

12/15/07

Thanks!

12/15/07

I just read Joe's blog. WOW, he has his hands full. Bless is heart! I have family in the Davis, CA area. Maybe I can get them to call in some 4-H help.

I could relate when he talked about the kill buyer calling him. The KB came right down my driveway. I was at work at the time. He asked my husband if we "wanted to get shed of them old horses."  Pete could only laugh at him and responded he'd have to talk with me...suggested he ask where my gun was first.

Funny the man never came back. 

Msg 57 of 6977 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 56
ExcellerFund

12/15/07

Jeanne,

That is too funny!  The KB came down your driveway thinking he could pick up some free flesh?  Boy howdee - he was sure lucky that you were not there at the time!

Msg 58 of 6977 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 56
Weldon54

12/15/07

Awwww....I hate it that you weren't home that day, Jeanne!

12/15/07

Pete told when I'd be home, practically BEGGED him to come back. I think he planned to sell tickets.

Once in a while fools wise up, I suppose.

12/15/07

Me, too. I wonder if the local sheriff would believe the gun accidently went off ten times.

"Reloaded? Well, I was just trying to figure out what was wrong with the darn thing, officer."