Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 245139 views.
twigs6652

5/14/12

Oh Wow!  I can't get over how similar your "group" is to my daycare kids!!!

Elmhurst seems to like the limelight and needs a little attitude adjustment once in a while.  Is he more high maintenance than the ladies or hoodlums?  Or is it a coin toss of who is going to need more attention when you go out to the barn?

Lauren

Kbuckeye1

5/14/12

Oh my goodness........what set him off? His ladyfriend is too far away in the other barn? He misses Rob? The mares are trash talking to him?
LindaVA3

5/14/12

LOL why yes, Elmo probably does think he has 'staff' ;o)
Mimsforever

5/15/12

Yes, I seem to be Elmhurst's staff. So far he isn't making me call him "sir" though!

Elmhurst DOES INDEED require more attention than the ladies. His nose is very much outta joint if he doesn't get it too.

We will be traveling this coming weekend to Shaker Village so Lotka and Elmhurst can make a celebrity appearence at a charity horse show. Lotka will demostrate painting a MARES-TERPIECE. Elmo will likley stand around and show off his magic trick...he makes treats disappear.

So on Saturday, the 19th, we will be at Shaker Village from 9:30-3:30 at the Three Phase Event!

LindaVA3

5/15/12

He is, after all, a Breeder's Cup winner, and probably used to being a DIVA-MAN

Oh that sounds like fun!!  Shaker Village is on our list of places to see in Kentucky that don't necessarily involve horses LOL!  Have a great time!

DJoAnn

5/15/12

I'm sorry, I just have to comment.  That picture is adorable.

Is there another one with you, as well?

I love Elmhurst!

Jodie

LindaVA3

5/15/12

LOL no Elmo only posed with his BFF, but here's a link to all the photos from our trip

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/WalkerVA/2012%20April%20Kentucky/

Did you see the Barbaro Stakes at Del Park has been scheduled for October 20?  Will you be there?

jamielsg

5/15/12

"Finally someone who understands just how important I am.  Uncle Rob is one cool dude, just like me"  Elmo

Weldon54

5/15/12

"Elmo will likley stand around and show off his magic trick...he makes treats disappear."

LOL, Jeanne! Thanks for the great laugh! :)

Faye 

JLNJ

5/15/12

Keep the treats coming and I hope Mr. Elmo is on best behaviour !!!!!

Hi to Cruella.                  Jessie