MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

SHI recent rescues placed in S. CA   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 4/1/08 by Audreyd11; 13 views.

6/23/08

Melody,

Audrey did visit them last week. I know she has photos. I will remind her to post them. She has been very busy, but I will remind her.

thanks

Deb.:)

Msg 41 of 51 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 40
melody1963

6/23/08

Thank you. Ask her to do it when she has the time. I dont want to take the time away from any of the horses. They come first.
Audreyd11

6/24/08

I spent last Tuesday on the road. Went to visit Phyrfly and Mary in Lancaster. Then went to Phelan to visit Daddy, El Nuki and Macy. I ran out of time to see Cody and Smiley. I took photos of everyone. My mother and aunt arrived on Thursday and with all the horses to feed and clean twice a day in 105 degrees for the past 4 days, and entertaining I am just exhausted. I am just checking my email before my aunt goes to sleep in the study. No more midnight emailing and forum for me for a while. Tomorrow El Nuki and Daddy come to San Diego from Phelan, where they will go into full training with the intention of finding them both great homes soon. So it's all go!! I will post pics tomorrow when I get a moment. Thank you for your interest,
melody1963

6/24/08

Audrey,

Thanks for the updates. I just love hearing about how well the horses are doing. You are one busy gal. I got tired just imagining everything you did LOL. YOu are so lucky to be around horses. i wish there were some around where I live.

Melody

6/24/08

I too look forward to seeing your pictures of Proud Mary when you have a chance. She really is a very special horse.

Lily

Audreyd11

6/24/08

I will put you to work if you want to come and stay.
Msg 46 of 51 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 44
Audreyd11

6/24/08

She is very sweet. I did see quite a change in her , maybe because it was so hot. She has slowed down considerably, healthy though.

6/25/08

:( Yes, you're right it surely is the heat, especially as this is her first summer in it. Email me if you and Liz think any kind of extra supplements will help and I'll pay for them.

Lily

melody1963

6/25/08

Aundrey,

God I wish I could. On another note I'm helping Sharon Crumb with a scrapbook that she is doing for the Jacksons for the Barbaro celebration. She needs photos of FOB saved horses. If you have any photos just email me, I will print them out and make sure she gets them. I will just need the names of the horses and your rescue will be put with the names.

Melody

Audreyd11

6/25/08

Coming right up.