MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Chey/Annie Project KnitFlower Fundraiser   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by BQualset; 62 views.
BQualset

4/25/08

HI everyone,

I finally have pictures and information on the knit flower fundraiser we are doing for the Chey/Annie Project on the website.
Here is a copy of the info and pictures of the flowers.  :o)

Knit Flower Fundraiser:

We are doing a knit flower fundraiser for the Chey/Annie Project.  Each flower is approximately 2 inches x 2 inches in size.  Each flower also has a lock of Cheyenne's hair in the center with a small heart bead at it's center.  Right now the flowers come in white and yellow.

Here are a few pictures of the flowers:

We can also custom make flowers for you out of locks of your horse's hair.  (For lighter colored horse hair we can make black flowers.)  If you are interested in choosing a color of yarn for your horse's flower, please let me know what color and I can see what I can do to get that color for you.

The flowers will cost $5 plus shipping (I will figure out what the shipping is soon...I need to run to the post office.)

We currently have 4 white flowers, 2 yellow flowers, and 3 black flowers made.

Email me if you are interested in a flower at missys.hope@gmail.com  

midknight1

4/25/08

Brandi, the pictures are not showing up.  Can you repost them via photobucket.  Thanks.

Jen

BQualset

4/25/08

HI Jen,

I don't have a photobucket account...and I have no idea how to get one. lol  I do have the pictures posted on the Chey/Annie Project page of the website...just underneath the details of the project.  http://missyshopeequinerescueresource.freehostia.com/chey.htm

If you have time and don't mind telling me how to do the photobucket stuff, I can try to do it that way as well.  :o)

Brandi

midknight1

4/25/08

Brandi, just go to www.photobucket.com and open up a free account.  Then upload your pictures.  Once they are uploaded, right click and click on copy.  Come to your post on the board and hit right click again and then hit paste.  This will make sure the pictures will appear.  Hope this helps.

Jen

In reply toRe: msg 4

4/25/08

Here are the pictures:

Msg 6 of 9 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5
BQualset

4/25/08

Thank  you very much for posting those on here for me.  :o)  I really appreciate it!

Brandi

4/25/08

You're more than welcome...

Jackie

In reply toRe: msg 5
midknight1

4/26/08

Bumping up for a very worthwhile project which could help many horses! 

Jen

BQualset

4/26/08

Thank you, Jen!  I set one up.

Brandi