The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

SCTR: Noble Gambler Updates   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 7/17/08 by Blueshadow5; 406 views.
Blueshadow5

1/18/10

Hi Auntie Jamie, it's me, Noble.  The vet came last week to see how I'm doing. I've come a long way, as you know, but I'm still not real sound to turn on my bad leg. Still it's not so bad, I get to stay in my nice big pen and hang out while people bring me carrots. The vet doesn't want me in an area any smaller or any larger for now.

I am VERY tall Auntie Jamie, I think if possible I grew a little bit...

and very handsome...

and as you can see I REALLY enjoyed the rain we had last week :)

Lots of love, Noble xoxox

kckellsbells

1/18/10

Well, HELLO, Noble!  Hubba hubba!!
JudithinCA

1/18/10

gawd he is gorgeous and definitely NOBLE!!!!
jamielsg

1/18/10

Ah My Beautiful Noble Gamber.......be still my beating heart......you grow more handsome as time goes by Sweet Prince.......I love you so much.......I think of you everyday.......Next week, I will be sending your January & February payment together....

One of these days, we will meet.......until then, you are in my heart always.

Love, Aunt Jamie

Blueshadow5

1/18/10

He's a big gorgeous boy :) Been very lucky to avoid founder with him so far. He seems to be enjoying life thank goodness ...  
Blueshadow5

1/18/10

Can't wait to meet you Auntie Jamie. Lots of love, Noble xoxox
JudithinCA

1/18/10

yes, so far really good. he looks pretty content! i've gotta make it down your way this spring or summer...
Blueshadow5

1/18/10

Oh that would be great, come!!! We'd love to actually meet you ;)
jamielsg

2/5/10

Dear Caroline, one of your kids here..........Noble Gambler:)  Aunt Jamie was wondering how I'm doing and if the weather has been cold enough for me to wear my blanket..........she said no hurry but that she thinks of me all the time and that she loves me too.............does she have carrots in her fridge? I sure hope she brings me some when she comes to meet me.  Love, Noble Gambler