POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

MH: CAP Special NY Fundraiser   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by BQualset; 7 views.
BQualset

7/28/08

Hi everyone,
I have a special announcement for our upcoming Chey/Annie Project Fundraiser.

New York Special Fundraiser:

We have had two bracelets donated by Horsefly Creations of Fishs Eddy, NY specifically donated for the New York Chey/Annie Project.  The bracelets each have sterling silver findings with genstone beads.  They also have sterling silver charms!  These bracelets were designed by the 12 year old daughter of the owner of Horsefly Creations.  Each bracelet will come in a clear gift box perfect for giving it to someone special or to give to yourself!

NYCheyAnnieProjectBracelets.jpg NY Chey/Annie Project Fundraiser bracelets image by MissysHope

The first bracelet will be auctioned during the weeks of August 4, 2008 - August 18, 2008.

darkerbracelet.jpg darker bracelet image by MissysHope

This is the darker of the two bracelets.  The top bead is a turquoise color and sits on top of a small sterling silver heart shaped charm.  The charm sits above a bead that reminds me of an opal.  It is absolutely stunning!  The hair that it is made from is black in color.  It is 7 1/2 inches long from clasp to clasp.   This photo just does not do this bracelet justice (Boy I need a new camera. lol)

The second bracelet will be auctioned during the weeks of August 25, 2008 - September 8, 2008.

lighterbracelet2.jpg lighter bracelet image by MissysHope

This is the lighter of the two bracelets.  The bead is a beautiful blue bead approximately 1/4 of an inch in size with a sterling sliver open heart attached at the bottom.  The bead istself is just gorgeous!  The hair that it is made from is a lighter brown, almost a dark flaxen color.  It is just shy of 8 inches from clasp to clasp.  This photo just does not do this bracelet justice (Boy I need a new camera. lol)

Horsefly Creations bracelets can be custom made with your horse's hair (see our Equine Services page to see the ones made for me from Missy's hair). 

You can contact Jennifer Brock at brockstables@yahoo.com

or through

Horsefly Creations

PO Box 171

Fishs Eddy, NY 13774

Custom bracelets are $12 each. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
BQualset

8/15/08

Hi everyone,
Sorry for not updating sooner.  Things have been a little crazy here (remodeling the computer room floor so I haven't had internet access). 
The current bid for the special NY fundraiser for the Chey/Annie Project still stands at $25 by Nancy R.
Please consider making a bid.  100% of the proceeds will go to the NY project towards the purchase of a sling for NY.
Remember a 12 year old girl designed this bracelet (which is one of two) specifically to help the horses in her state! 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!