MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

NJ 10 Sorrel Pony Boy - Dreamer   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 7/31/08 by Guest; 6 views.
In reply toRe: msg 71

11/5/08

Dreamer , aka Buckshot  is doing well.  No adoptive home offer yet. He is available thru NEER. He is fostered with me in New Hampshire.
In reply toRe: msg 72

11/7/08

TheherdCheckingoutKeebler.jpg The herd checking out Keebler image by horsejunky52
Ok.. Here is a pic of Dreamer from the NJ 10.. looking at my new save from NH. With the rest of the herd..
Dreamer aka Buckshot is the one on the left.. next is R Quar-arab Kiya- then my giany PMU Northern Exposure aka Expo  , them DH grade Morgan, Marshall Dillion.
In the back ground is R draft we adopted thru Beth of NEER from the Casey farm in NJ, then my mare Racine.
Msg 74 of 77 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 73
KathyElm

11/7/08

I wonder what they are saying to each other?

11/7/08

OH.. would I love 2 know.... Since Dreamer, my NEER foster was sent to Camolot, NJ auction... My paint PMU was sent from Dakota to an auction & was in the kill pen... and the other 2 ... Must be telling him this is the place  to be... He will be ok here ..

My 2 neighbor girls came over tonight & took Keeby 4 a walk.. They were so over whelmed & excited about being able to take Keeby 4 a walk  since he got here.. They were so thrilled over it.. & darn me, I forgot the camera..

These girls parents have adopted 2 of my private  rescues  for them... and they R looking at another.. Their  Dad said " The more they adopt from me , the more I can rescue "..

All is well here, all the horses get along great.. A twicht from time to time... but all is great with them all together..

Except Keeby, he's alone.. soon to be with my mare .. Hope she is kind to him..

Msg 76 of 77 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 75
KathyElm

11/7/08

When I brought Wiggy (my retired STB) to my husband's polo friends, he was turned out with all mares...retired polo horses. Wiggy was soooooo excite to discover his new job for the time being would be "Mare protector". He is a beauty and puffed himself up..tossed his tail over his back and set out to strut his stuff.....he began PACING around the field like he had demons chasing him...he sooo wanted to impress his babes.

The problem is....they all stared in astonishment...ears pricked..eyes bright an wide. I was laughing at the imaginary conversation..."What's wrong with him, is he crippled?" "He runs funny" "What the heck is he doing"? Poor Wiggy...but....maybe it worked...he is official "BabeMaster"...LOL

11/8/08

Kool :D