Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Top Bunk List-Lights on Brdwy Needs You   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by MaryAinMI; 8379 views.

8/7/08

I have posted at Comments.

And I hate to say it - but in the present climate where the KB business still is legal - we owe a debt of gratitude to the KB who told the QH Trainer about this horse. If not for that KB the horse would have been lost . . . .

Msg 7 of 242 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
MaryAinMI

8/7/08

Thanks so much for your pledge, Deb!  You are always there for the horses.  Thinking the best of thoughts (and still working) for your California TB.
In reply toRe: msg 4
MaryAinMI

8/7/08

Thanks so much for your great support, Jeanne!
Msg 9 of 242 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 6
MaryAinMI

8/7/08

Thanks so much, CJ - cheerleading and bumps are wonderful and needed!  And you're absolutely right about the KB.  I've edited LOB's story in the first post to include that.

8/7/08

Thanks Mary - I'm very big on seeing the best in everyone/thing and giving credit where credit is due. I really appreciate your response to my comment, which I almost kept to myself, but the messenger in me prevailed . . .
gail0625

8/7/08

Mary,

Where do we send the money?

Bunk's Mom

MaryAinMI

8/7/08

Gail - we're still trying to find out if donations can go through a Texas charity so that donors can get an income tax deduction.  No word on that yet.  Just taking pledges right now.  Thanks!!
WendyinMI (wendrew)
Staff

8/7/08

Post when you know - I'll be sending some money too!

Happy days for Lights on Broadway! 

I'm confused Mary! Where will Lights on Broadway be going if we purchased him? He doesn't sound like he's an any danger at the moment - or am I missing something?

Dawn