MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

March 17th NH save DunnDee   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 8/25/08 by Guest; 12 views.

8/25/08

MeganDunnDeenoleadrope.jpg DunnDee image by horsejunky52

Thought I'd share a picture of DunnDee. The Red Dun QH saved from NH in the March 17 th group.

My 11 yr old student is taking lessons on im & Yesterday Au. 24 th Sunday was her 1st ride off the lead line... DunnDee is doing very well. At times he doesn't want to listen to Maygan , she's cofident and he doesn't get naughty.

I had a hard time finding a saddle to fit him. But we did. Also Maygan is using an Indain bosal, no bit...

Horsejunky52 ( aka Davlyn )

The Middle Age Spread

Pike, NH

Msg 2 of 9 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
midknight1

8/25/08

Thank you so much for the update.  Glad he is doing so well.

Jen

In reply toRe: msg 2

8/25/08

DunnDeeAug2008.jpg DunnDee  Aug 2008 image by horsejunky52

DunnDee early Aug. enjoying the sunshine & grazing...

8/25/08

Thank You :D

He is doing very well.

After the lesson yesterday the 2 girls gave DunnDee and Mira a bath

Msg 5 of 9 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 4
JB660462

8/25/08

I am so glad he is doing well, I've been watching for this pretty boy!

Carol

Msg 6 of 9 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
keb273

8/25/08

Thank you so much for the update!  Looks like everything worked out wonderfully for DunnDee :)  May I cross post to the AC4H yahoo group?  I am sure some of the members remember he and the rest of his group that was saved those few days and will be happy to see that he is doing so well.  Thanks again for saving his life.   
In reply toRe: msg 6

8/25/08

Yes cross post.. Thanx :D
Msg 8 of 9 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7
kckellsbells

8/25/08

Thanks for posting.  A happy ending for DunnDee. :)

8/25/08

Thank U & everyone else that has interest is his life AFTER NH....

This girl is so in love with him... Remember when!!! ???? To be so young again & in Love with your 1st horse...

I thought they loved my mare , Racine.. The girls started their lessons with me on my Mare... DunnDee showed up and that was it... Maygan is in love & will be working with DunnDee & cleaning up after him... Taking charge so to speak...

Her sister will be ( her parents ) will be adopting an older Arab mare that I took in... a former lesson horse ( some riding stable in NY )..

They will both have duties to care for theses 2 horses. and will have their lessons on them once a wk...

I am so thrilled on how the girls R doing & how the horses R responding to them... I had / asked a fellow horse woman to come & help with a lesson with the 2 girls ( we exchange services ) She was very pleased on how well  they R both  doing  & gave me compliments.. Yahoo!!!! I am so thrilled .. The 2 horses have a very pampered & well cared for life ahead of them....

I am so thrilled...