Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

walt (geranimo)   Horse Rescue Updates

Started by Guest; 6 views.

8/30/08

here  he is after all the help from on here to get his surgery on locking stifle joint, i know its been awhile since i have been on here but with the horses we have been really busy, and now with winter coming getting wood in, well if you guys want to see more of him i can post more pics,

• Edited 8/30/2008 11:51 am ET by MaryLOhio
Msg 2 of 10 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
MaryLOhio
Host

8/30/08

I got the pictures in your post for you

8/30/08

thank you mary i dont know if you remember us or not, its been awhile since i have been on here,
Msg 4 of 10 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
MaryLOhio
Host

8/30/08

I remember you and also Walt (Geranimo) well..  My mind hasn't gone (yet)  lol..  So glad to see a update on him!!

thank you for coming back and letting us all know.. I will find the former thread and link so others will recall him also

8/30/08

thanks mary i tryed to find it but couldnt,  thank you very much for your help on this i just want everyone who has helped out with him to see how he is doing, he is just so much fun to be around, he still a big goof even more than when we first got him, he has 2 fillies for friends now and they keep him going.
Msg 6 of 10 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
MaryLOhio
Host

8/30/08

8/30/08

thanks, he is doing so good, now wanted everyone to know who helped in getting his leg fixed.

Msg 8 of 10 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
kckellsbells

8/30/08

He looks fantastic!!
Msg 9 of 10 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 7

8/30/08

He's such a handsome guy and has such a kind face :) Good job!

Colleen

8/30/08

thanks, he is such a big goof to, and he is doing alot better he has 2 fillies now that keeps him on his toes now neither of the fillies is 2 yrs old yet one is 15 months and the other is 16 months so he has his hands full,lol