MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Snowball-aka Mr. Glitter   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 9/23/08 by kmarchman; 5 views.
kmarchman

9/23/08

I recently received an update on Snowball, the older gelding that was saved from the KB at Centennial this summer. He is at Front Range Equine Rescue. He's doing very well, and seems to be enjoying life! Here's a brief report - "Snowball is doing well; attached is a recent photo. He still needs about 100 more pounds but is growing a good winter coat. He is sporting a fancy plaid blanket at night as it’s so much colder now. His personality is the same pretty much. I am sure he will be rideable. He will move from here soon to start a little light conditioning and assessment to help with muscle tone as he finishes with final weight gain." The first photo was right after he arrived at Front Range - the second one was take very recently. He is studiously working on his weight gain! Karen - I hope I do this right - I post photos so seldom that I never remember the process very well! Photobucket Photobucket
KathyElm

9/23/08

I was just thinking about him the other day! He looks happy and he is fillng out nicely! So happy for him!

Kathy

jamielsg

9/23/08

Karen, what a big difference some food and love can make! He looks great! Thank you for this happy update. Jamie

9/23/08

Wow!  He looks soooo much better.  "Studiously working on gaining weight."  I love that!

Lynne W

gal1231

9/23/08

Yea!!!-check out glitter boy. I think he already looks better.  Thanks for posting Karen!

Amanda

CherylJone2

9/23/08

He looks so good :)   Thanks for posting the photos.  Have been meaning to drop a note to Hilary but the days just get away from me.

Thanks to Hilary as well for taking such good care of the sweet boy with the gold and rainblow glittered hooves :)