MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

True 17h TB gelding-NY   Help Topics for Zeta Format

Started by Foxwoodannie; 773 views.
Foxwoodannie

3/24/09

Hi All,

There is a sweet Tb gelding near Finger Lakes in NY that needs a new home.  He is super easy to handle and is SOUND:) Very dark bay, almost black, no markings.  his name is Awe and he is 9 years old.  They are asking $1500 for him but that may drop as they need to move him ASAP. 

This horse is very big bodied and sweet as can be.  He is at a farm so he will not need to be let down, he is ready to reschool.  He is easy to ride and has been turned out for the winter.  Current farm manager is leaving the farm and all horses MUST be gone.  This horse is too nice to lose track of so I am hoping someone out there is looking for a very nice prospect...hunter, jumper, dressage, etc.

I have a couple of pics, they are win pictures but you can see how nice he is.

Thanks!

• Edited 5/5/2009 11:05 pm ET by Foxwoodannie
swedishkat
Staff

3/24/09

Do you happen to know his pedigree (or is Awe his registered name?) ?
Where are the pictures? :) Kat
Foxwoodannie

3/24/09

Awe is his registered name.  His breeding is Proud And True x Awestamind by Flying Paster. 

I have win pics only but am trying to get some of him around the farm, in one of the win pics you can really see how nicely he is built.  I'm not sure how to post them but can email them if you want.

RecycleTBs

3/24/09

Would they consider

http://www.fingerlakestap.org/

Finger Lakes Thoroughbed Adoption Program, Inc. is to give retired racehorses a second chance at a productive new life.  Our goal is to assist in the placement of adoptable horses who have raced at The Finger Lakes Racetrack

Foxwoodannie

3/24/09

I can sure ask...I know they want to get some money for him, but they are also short on time.
swedishkat
Staff

3/24/09

Please, if you want to e-mail them too me I can post them here. katbuesking@yahoo.com

It might take a little while though, my internet is slow, but I can get it done    :) Kat

Foxwoodannie

3/24/09

I sent them....thank you so much!
swedishkat
Staff

3/25/09

Here is Awe:

awe1 by you.

awe2 by you.

:) Kat

DoryFunaro

3/25/09

Bumping this up!

I forwarded this thread on to a rescue in Upstate New York, hoping that they will network.  I sure hope "Awe" gets a break and finds a forever home!

God bless,

Dory