The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Bad Case MTR Gelding Update   Horse Rescue Updates

Started 3/26/09 by Rachael (srparis2); 14 views.
Rachael (srparis2)

3/26/09

I just got off the phone with Bad Case's owner.  He's doing great.  She said he looks beautiful, her vet said he couldn't even believe it was the same horse.  She has him on medication for his knee, doing well there.  They absolutely love him.

Rachael

kmarchman

3/26/09

Hi, Rachael,

I've been meaning to ask if you know whatever happened with the MTR chestnut filly, Shivering Sissy?

Thanks,
Karen

Rachael (srparis2)

3/26/09

After she was claimed...I lost track of her.  The original trainer did offer to buy her back after she ran poorly with the new trainer.  The new trainer declined the offer.  I've been told the guy who claimed her was a good guy, and she would not end up "at risk".

Rachael

jamielsg

3/26/09

Karen, it's funny you should ask about Shivering Sissy........I think of her often and wonder what became of her.  I pray she is okay.  JG
Rachael (srparis2)

3/26/09

It's weird because somebody actually asked me on the phone today about Shivering Sissy. 

Rachael

jamielsg

3/26/09

Rachel, that girl is never far from my thoughts.......I just can't forget her! I know that if you ever hear anything, you'll let us know.   Maybe God is whispering in your ear to check on her? Jamie
Rachael (srparis2)

3/26/09

Yeah, that crossed my mind.  I have to go out of town again tomorrow morning.  I'll stop in to ask about her as soon as I can get back to the track (probably Monday). 

Rachael 

jamielsg

3/26/09

Thanks Rachel:) Looking forward to meeting you in Louisville......have you sent your info for your nametag? Please do this if you haven't....you don't want to miss out! Any family members going to:) Let me know if you hear anything about Ms. Sissy! JG
Rachael (srparis2)

3/26/09

I haven't sent in anything for the trip or kept up with the threads :(  I'm coming though and will get on the ball with what I'm supposed to be doing.

Rachael  

jamielsg

3/26/09

The cutoff for the name tags is April 10th...........the ribbons will be available during the whole weekend.........you can let me know if you want any though and I'll put you on the list.  Thanks Rachel! Jamie