Menu

Discussion

NICANOR A SCRATCH    Barbaro and Family

Started by Guest; 1286 views.
In reply toRe: msg 386
alexbrown4
Staff

7/18/09

just spoke to Mrs. Jackson.  Nicanor is back at Fair Hill.  He has some kind of bone bruise which will require a little time off as they assess it.  Should not be a big deal in the long run.  I also called Peter Brette to confirm.  cheers, alex 
Msg 388 of 603 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 371
SlewReigns

7/18/09

Hey Judy,

So you are still entertaining the thought of going to the Keeneland Fall meet in October?  I didn't think you wanted to drive 9 hours for a long weekend.  I believe several people are interested, LindaVa, Kathy, Laura, maybe Lisa in CO.  Many didn't get to the unveiling and they want to get back to Kentucky to see the Statue before too long.  I am considering going to the meet, but we all need to work on a weekend that everybody can attend.   I believe Linda said the weekend of October 10th was the only “bad” weekend for her. 

So folks you better start committing so we can do this and have a good showing in Kentucky.

Maureen830 (Davis474)

7/18/09

Such a relief to hear this! Thank you for letting us know, Alex. All I can say is, whew!!

Maureen

kaeffer

7/18/09

Thanks for the update, Alex......so appreciate your ability to contact Nicanor's connections....
  • Edited 7/18/2009 11:38 am ET by kaeffer
barbaro4

7/18/09

Thank you, Alex.  We counted on you to give us all of the information on Barbaro and now, here you are updating us on Nicanor.   What would we do without you??? 

It is comforting to know that Nicanor has such a loving team to care for him. 

Love you, sweet Nicanor.

alexbrown4
Staff

7/18/09

when I spoke to Mrs. Jackson she was at a family celebration.  Celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary!  cheers, alex
EileneWood

7/18/09

Thank you, thank you so much, I have been going crazy here in Florida, worrying about Nic.  I am so thankful there is nothing serious.
SlewReigns

7/18/09

Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to find out some news for us, throught Mrs J.  What would we do without you?  :)

In reply toRe: msg 394
EileneWood

7/18/09

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jackson, 50th wedding anniversary, WOW!!