MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Haskell, WV Derby Predictions   Horse Racing

Started 7/31/09 by rarc08; 276 views.
rarc08

7/31/09

Well, tomorrow I will be at the WV Derby rooting for MTB, I can't wait. However I don't think it's a sure bet he'll win. Big Drama has the speed, and in a short field of 6, I think Big Drama could be tough. I would love to see MTB in the winners circle, so I can get plenty of pictures of him. He needs to run the same as he did in the Kentucky Derby, but he needs to stay closer to the leader, especailly if it's Big Drama. So I hope MTB wins, and say its close, but I always get dissapointed, so I'll say Big Drama, MTB, Soul Warrior, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Then there's the Haskell. That could be tough. I know everyones gonna say RA will win, but Munnings and Papa Clem intrigue me, and Summer Bird can sit back and take his shot like the Belmont. So I'll say RA wins by 2, Papa Clem holds on to 2nd, Summer Bird makes his move too late to finish 3rd. Lets pray they all come home safe. What do you think?

In reply toRe: msg 1

Well, I can't predict ANYTHING or I would have "predicted" the winning CT Lottery numbers long ago, but I sure am hoping that MINE THAT BIRD takes the WV Derby...I really love that little guy, and he hasn't had the easiest time of things, what with all the jockey changes...

GO, MTB...and be safe!

KYsally (kwsally)

7/31/09

I have to say if he is in shape - he will definitely win!!!

XXOO

In reply toRe: msg 3
jamielsg

7/31/09

To All Jockeys and Horses running tomorrow......the known and the unknown, may God surround you with His hedge of protection and bring all of you across the finish line safely..............In Jesus' Name I Pray.  Amen

Jamie ~ Proud Fan of the Magnificent 2006 Kentucky Derby Winner ~ BARBARO.......ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS......

LindaVA3

7/31/09

Well I think MTB will win but the small field could work against him.  

And Rachel ALL THE WAY!  Summer Bird a close second :)

Greg J. (Wookster8)

7/31/09

The Birds Will both win....

Summer Bird by Spruceton Spook.Mine That Bird by Spruceton Spook.

bowarrow1

8/1/09

It's always fun to guess :

Mine That Bird takes it today, and Alexandra the Great tomorrow.
I hope , I hope .
BobbieB.

LindaVA3

8/1/09

Great pictures Greg but only ONE bird will win this weekend!
Greg J. (Wookster8)

8/1/09

You are probably right, But some one has to stick up for the guys...

Go Summer Bird....

Go Mine that Bird...