MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I need prayers   Prayer and Vigil Requests

Started by Lyngil10; 1482 views.
Lyngil10

8/20/09

Hay, FOB's...

Now its my turn to ask for prayers. Some of you know I have been dealing with severe financial difficulties for the last year. I have not been able to find work to support myself while I launch the healing practice and I will be evicted and moving next week. A very dear friend has offered me and the cats a place to stay until I get myself together.

I'm surprised at how calm I am. This has been a journey of facing very deep fears. But out of what looks to be a defeat...there already is hope. There are already gifts that have been bestowed....there is love and abundance all around. That abundance isn't based on material things...its based on what I do have and where I know I am to go.

My spiritual path is opening at its own pace but it certainly is opening. I have no doubt about that. It will involve animals(especially horses) and it will involve traveling and offering healing work to as many as I possibly can. Martita and I have been discussing this in depth for about a month now and the path truly is opening. I have made new friends and there has been wonderful generosity shown me and I am so thankful for what has come to me. One of my goals is to meet as many FOB's as I can and arrange healing sessions for both people and animals.

I will be offering the Autumn Free Distant Healing for the Equinox on Sept. 22nd. I'll post the notice for it on September 8th.

All Love
Padme A'Tea
www.asimplehealer.webs.com
www.whiterosejourneywoman.webs.com

ruffian28

8/20/09

Blessings to you.  There is a purpose for all that happens in our lives.
really920

8/20/09

Prayers for you Lyn and I pray everything works itself out soon.  You are blessed by being "calm" after all what does being nervous get us anyway?

melody1963

8/20/09

Of course I will include you in my prayers. You have done so much for all of us  especially my Dad when he lost Gwen.  You dont know how your help has meant to us. I know the Lord has special plans for you.

Melody

JHedgecock

8/20/09

Sending God's healing grace and strength to you as you go through difficult times....Judy, fob in Colorado
kckellsbells

8/20/09

Sending many prayers your way.
LindaVA3

8/20/09

I will keep you in my prayers, things will work out for you, I'm sure!
janen06

8/20/09

Prayers for you
MJ42903

8/20/09

Good luck through a very difficult situation.  Prayers for your success.
MsAnnieBlue

8/20/09

prayers for strength, guidance and love ........