POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Dec 16 Camelot Horses   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by dgolden316; 1402 views.
In reply toRe: msg 17
CodyHollow

12/17/09

#530 is safe as soon as they answer they answer the phone.
In reply toRe: msg 18
KatieMayhem

12/17/09

My home offer still stands :-) I will be happy to use my one open spot for a pony/donk...since I don't have a stall open for a big horse saving a little one is better than saving no one :-)

In reply toRe: msg 19
CodyHollow

12/17/09

I am leaving in 30 minutes and have room for three more on the trailer...can qt for $50 a week.
In reply toRe: msg 20
Foxwoodannie

12/17/09

I am very interested in 512.  Ive been looking for a couple of additional pony prospects for next year and he seems like he might work.  Would need to work on details to get him here to Ohio. 

With Betsy Is Back coming I cant afford anything else right now, but I can swing pasture board with Win if I could get him here.

If someone else wants him thats great, but if not, I will offer him a home.

Amanda

Msg 22 of 577 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 13
LIsaPost

12/17/09

There IS a sale next week - - No Sale on the 30th.

Lisa

MMM2009

12/17/09

Just to clarify - you could take this one if bail, etc. were raised?
In reply toRe: msg 22
SWBelgians

12/17/09

496 Polo mare is held for us.

If anyone can help on bail- even just half. I want to make sure I can cover Billy's emergency vet bill from last night.

Thanks!

Beth

In reply toRe: msg 8
greenwoodsta

12/17/09

I transported five from from Camelot last week and can do it again this week!  Stops can be made in RI, CT, MA and Southern NH.  If anyone needs a ride, please let me know!  Everyone splits gas, toll and hotel fees - it should average about $120 per horse.

greenwoodstables@aol.com or call Julie at (603) 231-1237

Foxwoodannie

12/17/09

Yes I would take him.  I have Win turned out with some other track ponies in a huge pasture with run ins and auto waterers.  They are grained twice a day and Win is fatter than I could ever get him at the track :)  The other outrider, who owns the farm, said I can turn out another pony or pony prospect for $75/month.  Betsy is costing more because she will need to be on full time stall rest. 

I have been putting off getting any more ponies because we never know what will happen with the track, but would love to give one a home that is in trouble instead of buying a made pony. 

12/17/09

Stacey is picking up 3 ponies, a horse (#512) and a donkey this morning...she's on the way....530 is for her daughter...the others will need home offers, this is just a temporary solution.  So, if someone is interested in #512...he's safe, but going to a temporary home only.  She is going to call me back with the other numbers....2 ponies and a donkey.
Thanks,
Tammy