MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

I SAW REAL LACE!!!!   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Lyngil10; 710 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Lyngil10

12/30/09

Hay, everybody...

Just to let the board know, I have seen Real Lace. I found Equivine Farms today and the men in the barn walked me back to Lacie's stall. Gave her a 1 lb. bag of carrots.

She's thin. The guys told me - and this is a direct quote, not speculation on my part - that she arrived "looking pretty bad". My heart sank for a second but then I was able to see her myself.

She had a blanket on so I couldn't see how thin she was, but she loved the attention. She didn't totally remember me, but she didn't walk away from me either. She remembers how to move Healing Energy and that is all I asked of her - to simply try to remember. Her left front ankle is wrapped but oh, she was loving being loved. Her eyes are bright, she's alert and just loves the attention. A crow kept us company in the stall. Powerful animal medicine there...for which I am very thank-full.

I am going to attempt to arrange another visit - figured it was a hand of God thing when two people in less than a couple of days (one of whom was Tim Woolley) asked "have you seen Lacie yet?" So today I had to be in the area and just let it flow.

I thank God for letting this happen today. I thank God and everybody who helped in ways large and small to get her back here.

She's gonna be OK.

All Love
Padme A'Tea
www.whiterosejourneywoman.webs.com

Padme - I'm so happy you got to reconnect with Lacie. I know she is in good hands now and we (hopefully) never need worry about her again.

Peggi

LindaVA3

12/30/09

Oh how wonderful that you were able to see her!  Thanks so much for the first-hand report.  Knowing she is home and being loved, she'll be back to her old self in no time :)
Deborah21CO

12/30/09

Lyn,

I know how much you love Lacie.   I am so happy for you.

Debbie A. in CO

MJ42903

12/30/09

I understand the people who now own her have wanted her for a long time, so I am sure she is in great hands.  Give her time.
Lyngil10

12/30/09

She has all the time she wants to have. I know she's safe now and she should be just fine.

All Love
Padme A'Tea

MJ42903

12/30/09

I mean't the give her time to mean I am sure she will be looking great in the future. 

It is so nice to have her back.  Do you know if Tim has seen her?

Lyngil10

12/30/09

Hay, MJ..

I was visiting Tim's barn on Saturday - first thing he asked was if I'd seen Lacie...I don't know if he's seen her yet. Am going to e-mail him and Penny...

I am so relieved. So relieved.

All Love
Padme A'Tea

MJ42903

12/30/09

You and me both.  I don't know if you remember but when I discovered rather late that she was off the track and "taken to a farm to rest" I was in a panic.  Saying we had to get her.  Mary was so sweet in responding to my maniac posts.  She got it all going and now Lace is in loving hands.
Lyngil10

12/30/09

I am still in total awe that this all came together...you and Mary, Penny and Tim Woolley got involved, prayers, tears, hope and the collective intent of a lot of people...

and it all worked. Every bit of it.

It is a huge weight lifted from my little heart...and a lot of hearts.

All Love
Padme A'Tea