Discussions

Wallis at it again - Don't sign petition   Anti Slaughter Issues

Started by mjwilson4978; 818 views.
mjwilson4978

1/3/10

xposting,

she has only one signer, hehe

DO NOT SIGN THIS PETITION – FYI Only.

Gag warning! Could someone please tell me where we are getting all this money we’re lining out pockets with? The train must have missed us…

On a positive note, if this is her “new” platform, it sure is a weak one and rather emotional.

http://www.rallycongress.com/2/2761/view_all/

Some recent comments: these messages are published with permission of the signer.
Total Signers: 1
1.     Sat., Jan. 2, 2010 3:18 PM    link Sue W. | Recluse, WY
To my colleagues in the US Congress, to the Obama Administration, and to the leaders of the various federal agencies who deal with the horse problem: Beware of, and do not allow radical animal rights activists and extreme environmental organizations the ability to determine the fate of the horses, the land, or the people. Those groups have no real connection, and only seek to line their own pockets by emotionally manipulating those who have no way of knowing any better.
Sincerely,
Rep. Sue Wallis, Wyoming
sue.wallis@unitedorgsofthehorse.org

OutofShadow

1/3/10

Their are 2 comments now and I don't know how Christine was able to make a comment without signing, I hope she was able to figure it out. But Christine is outstanding and she said it all. No other comments would be necessary if we have to give them one more signature on their stupid petiton.

Christine J. | Johnsonville, NYSUE WALLIS IS A HORSES-ASS THAT HAS A SPECIAL INTEREST IN HORSE SLAUGHTER.SHE IS A BREEDER HERSELF LOOKING FOR A QUICK, EASY AND PROFITABLE WAY TO DISPOSE OF THE HORSES SHE HAS BRED THAT DONT MEET HER STANDARDS. SHE ALSO STANDS TO PROFIT FROM THE SLAUGHTER OF OUR WILD EQUINES.SUE WALLIS IS A COLD-HEARTED BLOOD-THIRSTY IGNORANT BITCH THAT SHAMES ALL WOMAN-HOOD. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN A MAN...MAYBE SHE SUFFERS FROM "PENIS ENVY" CAUSE IT SURE SEEMS LIKE SHE IS TRYING TO BE ONE. SHE HASENT A CLUE AS TO WHO REALLY IS BEHIND THE ANTI-HORSE SLAUGHTER AND WILD HORSE ADVOCATE MOVEMENT - IT IS NOT ANIMAL RIGHTS FOLK OR ENVIRO-EXTREMISTS, IT IS THE BULK OF ALL AMERICANS!! DO NOT BELIEVE THEY HYPE ABOUT HORSE SLAUGHTER BEING A NECESSARY EVIL OR THE HYPE ABOUT "OVERPOPULATION" OF WILD HORSES. THE WILD HORSES ARE ONLY ALLOCATED 5% OF ALL AVAILABLE FORAGE! . TELL SUE WALLIS TO GET THE PRIVATELY OWNED COWS OUT OF WILD HORSE COUNTRY AS THEY OUTNUMBER THE WILD HORSES 200 TO 1. IF AMERICANS ONLY KNEW WHAT IT IS COSTING THEM TO ADMINISTER THE GOVTS "WELFARE RANCHING" PROGRAM,....NEARLY $500 MILLION A YEAR! AND FOR WHAT? THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFUL OF WELFARE RANCHERS THAT PRODUCE ONLY ABOUT 3% OF OUR NATIONS BEEF,...LOTS OF THESE RANCHERS ARE SUB-LETTING THEIR GRAZING PERMITS FOR MUCH MORE THAN THEY ARE PAYING, SO THEY ARE NOT GRAZING THEIR OWN CATTLE BUT YET MAKING $$$ OFF OF THEIR "WELFARE RANCHER" STATUS. SO WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR? CAN YOU AND YOUR WASHINGTON CONSTITUANTS FIX THAT SUE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ROOT OF ALL PUBLIC LAND-MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS. THE WELFARE RANCHERS ARE RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE.SAY SUE, DO YOU OWN ANY GRAZING PERMITS?
http://www.freewebs.com/saveourwildhorses
http://www.freewebs.com/mulekist/slaughterfacts

mjwilson4978

1/3/10

Christine socked it to her, woooohoooo!!!!!

LauraHouston

1/3/10

thanks for posting. Anyplace this "Sue Wallis" tries to desway the public needs some good old fashioned heckeling big-time.

That woman is a HORSE-KILLER and shes gonna hear that from me anytime she tries to go public!

LauraHouston

1/3/10

and to reply to myself.

You review the petition and make your comment. you don't have to sign her petition to have a comment or multi-comments. 

You can edit and remove any of sues text and replace with your own.

That womans just nuts, she is so evil, the nerve of her to ask for 60 days and then kill any mustangs. The nerve of her to call respected horse experts "animal activists' extremests.

mjwilson4978

1/3/10

Thanks for the info!
AutumnSmoke

1/3/10

"SUE WALLIS IS A HORSES-ASS"

No friggin way does that cretin dare have ANYthing in common with a horse.

Msg 44227.9 deleted
OutofShadow

1/3/10

I couldn't say what I really feel about her here. RT Fitch says it all in his article that really has posted above. You got to read it!