The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Welcome Back!, Nicanor Race Day thread..   Barbaro and Family

Started by Greg J. (Wookster8); 3620 views.
In reply toRe: msg 527
WendyinMI (wendrew)
Staff

4/8/10

Here is a picture I took on October 4, 2008 of Alex exercising Unbridles Dream (the winner of today's race) at Woodbine.
unbridles dream
LyndaP31

4/8/10

Yea, thats what I was thinking! hahaha
magge514

4/8/10

Thanks so much for all the pix Wendy. This guy is a beauty too though not as much as our Nic... Geralyn
Greg J. (Wookster8)

4/8/10

Good question, White Holiday hasn't had a race since 12/02/2009, Where he finished 8/9 in a $16,000 claiming race at Aqueduct.  He has had no works since...

I actually saw him race at Saratoga on 09/05/2009, It was the same day Rachel ran in the Woodward, He came in 7/12 BUT looked amazing!!!  I have a picture somewhere on this computer of him, I will find it!  Of course, It won't be nearly as good as Wendy's pictures, I could only wish :)

• Edited 4/8/2010 8:48 pm ET by Greg J. (Wookster8)
petehorse24

4/8/10

Martita,

Brilliant idea, we can get the camel to take the Troll on a one way trip to the Gobi Desert! The camel is very loyal to M. Matz!

Terry

Meg'smom (MarianH6)

4/8/10

He'll get his win next time out, Greg. Just dread encountering the trolls (of which Jon has now become one) over on BHB. Oh Well, they wrap up early over there and don't post post-race comments anymore, it seems. Gee Whiz I miss Amanda!!!
petehorse24

4/8/10

Nic will show all the trolls what he is made of in his next start when he sticks his GIGANTIC neck out and wins.
Greg J. (Wookster8)

4/8/10

OK, Found my one and only picture of White Holiday!!!  Sorry that I missed his face :(

"White Holiday":

• Edited 4/8/2010 8:57 pm ET by Greg J. (Wookster8)
Greg J. (Wookster8)

4/8/10

lol, Too Funny...

I guarantee you, Someone will make a comment on BH about his neck tomorrow, Saying it was why he lost the race :)