POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

CAMELOT - AUG. 4- Follow ups   Horse Rescue Updates

Started by LIsaPost; 3216 views.
In reply toRe: msg 720
CentralVARes

9/5/10

Just had to share a couple of pictures from Jake!  He is enjoying a week or two of just hanging out and being a horse since his release from QT.

And this is just after a hearty whole body shake.... don't those ears just point to total relaxation?

He is waving to everyone who helped bail him out and neighing thank you!!  I beleive that the next pictures will be of him on his first ride. 

gerchgo

9/5/10

Love the "Yoda" look! LOL He's does look VERY relaxed! Thanks so much for taking him!!!!!

GerC

CentralVARes

9/12/10

NEWS FLASH!!  BIG JAKE D Adopted by Halifax County Sherrif's Deputy.  Hopefully after some initial saddle training, he will begin training as a police horse!  If he doesn't work out as a police horse, the deputy will be keeping him as his personal horse.  He is in love with him.  His wife fell in love with my little morgan, Trouble and so they made it a two horse family!! 

If Big Jake D works out in police work, then he will have a saddle blanket embroidered with "I Am A Rescue Horse" 

I am SO PROUD OF HIM!!  He did awesome in his evaluation!!  His second time under saddle and he rode like a dream!  You have to love standardbreds. 

MMM2009

9/12/10

YEAH BIG JAKE!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!  I posted to you in the other thread before I read this one - I HAVE A HUGE BIG GRIN ON MY FACE!!!

gerchgo

9/12/10

This is AWESOME!!!!! Hopefully he'll make it as police horse, otherwise it seems he'll be best buds with the Deputy!!! Great job!!!!!

gerC