MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Reality, and I know it.   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by alexbrown4; 287 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
alexbrown4
Staff

11/27/10

i received this message over facebook today, i just wanted to let the person know that I do know there are many ppl here who post here but do not like me.  it's the reality of running a message board for rescue ppl.  cheers, alex

Alex needs to run back to ABR where his many admirers "suck up" to him in order to network on his forum. One regualr poster told me that she can't stand Alex but must play the game in order to remain on ABR

TTEAMeventer

11/27/10

Some people need to just "get a life!"

You do good work Alex.

KathyF49

11/27/10

Your admirers greatly outnumber your detractors.  Please don't worry about it.  My own mother says mean things to me.....Can't wait for your book!
MJ42903

11/27/10

Growing up would be good for some of these people
equine8

11/27/10

Alex, I have had no contact with you on this board but am extremely grateful for the opportunity to network with the FOBs for horses in need.

Sorry the FB poster caused you distress; some people just need to think the world should revolve around them.
Susan

astew00

11/27/10

No wonder the boards are closing soon.  On top of the work and money it takes to keep them going, you have had to deal with too much drama.  Well, I am sure that we don't see eye to eye on everything in this world, but I wish nothing but the best for you Alex.  Thanks for all you do and enjoy your life!  I look forward to the book.
alexbrown4
Staff

11/27/10

Susan, the FB poster caused no distress.  it's a reality i have known for a while.  cheers, alex