Discussions

"BARBRRO" the CAR   Barbaro and Family

Started by BreckNridger; 3752 views.
BreckNridger

4/25/11

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got the plates on today! (original plan was to mount them at a christening ceremony, complete with gold-painted horse shoes under the tires, in a grassy area, on a nice spring day....but working 6 day weeks, unseasonably cool weather, etc has made that proposition very challenging to pull off in the near-term...) Still planning for a formal christening within next month, but wanted to share these pix now, since "life is uncertain". Notice the 8 light bulbs illuminating tail lights! I'll try to post christening video, more pics with nice Minnesota background in upcoming weeks as things bloom/green up here. I appreciate all the nice comments posted on the previous thread. Thanks Again Everyone! Kent
  • Edited 5/28/2011 11:21 pm ET by BreckNridger
In reply toRe: msg 1
BreckNridger

4/25/11

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a couple more. I was unable to make the "Derby Champ" plate frame work for the front plate bracket, so dealer frame is on for now....Will drill some holes in the Derby frame and retrofit soon.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice car too :D

I have Curlin plates, so I "get it" lol

Can you photoshop Barbaro, Nicanor, and Lentenor in the car? (B driving, of course)

magge514

4/25/11

Beautiful! Lots of luck. Geralyn
KYsally (kwsally)

4/25/11

I hope he does - he is soooooo good with photoshop!

XXOO

KathyF49

4/25/11

very cool Kent!  Nice car too.  If you could get some MN background in there, that'd be great.  Preferably on Drew Avenue (street where I was born).  Or Lake Minnetonka?  HOw about Paul Bunyon statue in Branierd?  ha ha just kidding....
wit3333

4/26/11

AWWW Kent how cool. I knew this was you when I saw the title of this thread.
Enjoy your "BARBRRO" the car!!!
Kath
hatchery1

4/26/11

OMG!!!  Kent, your car is perfect, and I know Barbaro would approve!  Many years of health, happiness and good luck with your new Barbaro car!

Tricia K.