"BARBRRO" the CAR   Barbaro and Family

Started by BreckNridger; 3752 views.
In reply toRe: msg 25
BreckNridger

5/7/11

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Derby Day here in MN. Got a few pix after work, early afternoon today, then took Barbrro for drive out in the country. Barbaro is always #1, as I gestured in the photo. Wearing the Barbaro cap, and lael-inspired Vans shoes....Yep, I could use a teeth-whitening....too much coffee drinking : ) Plan to get a second "traveling" Beanie Barbaro, put some velcro under his hooves-for easy removal when not driving, and have him ride atop center of dashboard.
sylversky47

5/7/11

Dude, YOU CRACK ME UP!  Love how your shoes match your hat.  lol.
Of course, anyone who created the Smarty Pants line has a definite sense of style.
So with the shoes/cap and Barbrro - you've got the Lael colors goin' on.  You knew I wouldn't miss that, right?
Those shoes are to die for - seriously.  
staycool4

5/8/11

Uncle Kent,
SWEET! Can I have a ride, if II can get to MN?

Your nephew,
NJ

NancyM100

5/8/11

Love every picture!

Nancy in IL

KYsally (kwsally)

5/8/11

OHHHH I like that - alot!

XXOO

BreckNridger

5/8/11

Thanks MJ! Yesterday afternoon, as I waited at a stoplight, a minivan pulled up behind me, and I could see the female driver looking directly at license plate, and then see her talking about it with her passengers, as one directly behind her leaned around to get a look at it too, and I just knew they were talking about Barbaro, which felt really good.
BreckNridger

5/8/11

Photobucket

Chrys, here's a close-up of the Laelian-Approved shoe : ) What a hoot it would've been if Pants on Fire had won the Derby yesterday!?! Glad you like the shoes (or "kicks" as kids call them these days) and cap.
BreckNridger

5/8/11

Thanks so much Nic and Linda! Absolutely, you can drive it too!