The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amy (1pony)

8/14/12

O'Brien is confident, but honestly I think it is Frankel all the way.

Trainer Aidan O ’Brien is relishing a clash with Frankel when he sends St Nicholas Abbey to the Juddmonte International

https://twitter.com/CoxPlateNews

whitney23187

8/14/12

so it is 48hours that they must declare before???

i know you know i posted the article about O'Brien relishing the match this morning but just posted the one that Twice Over is now joining the field.........

lizinuk

8/15/12

Yes, final declarations have to be made 48 hours before the race. And that is also when the draw is made.
Amy (1pony)

8/15/12

Final Declarations for the Juddmonte International Stakes Frankels first try at 1 1/4 miles on Aug 22 @ York Racetrack

lizinuk

8/16/12

That's the list of declared entries as it stands at the moment but they won't all run. For example, Treasure Beach and Daddy Long Legs are highly unlikely to be there. Aidan O'Brien obviously has his own reasons for leaving them in, but we shall know who is running, and the draw, on Monday.
Amy (1pony)

8/16/12

Thanks Liz for the clarification, I know Daddy Long Legs is running at Arlington Saturday so I would not think he would run at York Next Wednesday too. How many horses do you think will start, 6 or 7 or do you think it will be more?