MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In Memoriam   Horse Racing

Started 1/10/12 by Derby132; 522757 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

May-24

The syndicate owners may want to keep the cause private, I am ok with that. Racing and breeding is under a huge microscope right now, no sense fueling flames.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

May-24

He was an up and coming stud for sure. 

Corgis are great!

cigarello

May-24

I am of the opinion that owners have a right to keep some things  private about

their horses.  Fans always want more infomation in these situations, but we 

dont have a right to know necessarily.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

May-25

Condolences to his family and friends

Amy (1pony)
Staff

May-26

Sad, condolences to his friends and family.

cigarello

May-29

In the 2nd race at Belmont an 8 year old gelding was pulled up- he was subsequently euthanized-his name was Playthatfunnymusic.  Of course the people on FS2 never provided a follow up as to what happened to the horse: I found this info at TBC .  Horses like this,  are not well known, and not many people sesem to care or  pay attention to when they break down:  I care and many people do as well. We care when a horse breaks down in a race and I wish those people at FS2 or TVG would provide some kind of follow up: instead they just go merrily on their way like it never happened. But it did happen and I wish to express my condolences to those who love and care for him.

gerchgo

May-29

I missed that race. RIP sweet boy, my condolences to his connections.

Flurry84

May-29

In the 7th at Pimlico, a three year old colt by Chrome was injured and vanned off.  Do not know how badly hurt he was, but wish I could find out.  The east coast sloppy tracks might have been a contributing factor.  The colt's name is Da Chrome --- prayers for his recovery.

gerchgo

May-29

Horrible crash in harness race at Meadowlands race 7 tonight. My condolences to the connections of Incredible Shark :(

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message