MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

European Racing   Horse Racing

Started 7/21/12 by KentuckyTB; 267888 views.
cigarello

Aug-8

https://www.racingpost.com/news/international/she-hit-me-in-the-face-and-i-was-a-bit-dazed-dettori-reveals-flop-excuse/5047

Well Campenelle had a hissy foot without her pony according to Dettori and ruined her chances to do well in the race in France: Additionally she reared up  and hit him in the face leaving him a tad dazed.

What a shame, to go to France and for this to happen.

cigarello

Aug-8

that should be hissy fit (LOL)

gerchgo

Aug-8

Can’t get to the article thru that link. I wasn’t aware she was running this week. Oh well, she’ll get it figured out.

cigarello

Aug-8

I copied it again and I was able to open it------

gerchgo

Aug-8

It’s says sorry we might have blinkers on but we can’t find that page. I’m on my phone, but it should transfer to cellular automatically

cigarello

Aug-8

I just clicked on it and it opened. I hope you can open it eventually - it is really a good article. Sounds like she lost it without her pony---

gerchgo

Aug-8

It did the same thing for me again so I had to type in the website and scroll through their news feed. When she didn’t have an assisted trainer in the gate with her, was the last staw after not having a pony to the gate. I guess she just thought it was all too strange for her.;(

cigarello

Aug-18

Mishriff just won the Juddmonte International in a romp!!!!  I think he won by more than 4 or 5 lengths