MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

European Racing   Horse Racing

Started 7/21/12 by KentuckyTB; 267491 views.
gerchgo

Aug-8

It’s says sorry we might have blinkers on but we can’t find that page. I’m on my phone, but it should transfer to cellular automatically

cigarello

Aug-8

I just clicked on it and it opened. I hope you can open it eventually - it is really a good article. Sounds like she lost it without her pony---

gerchgo

Aug-8

It did the same thing for me again so I had to type in the website and scroll through their news feed. When she didn’t have an assisted trainer in the gate with her, was the last staw after not having a pony to the gate. I guess she just thought it was all too strange for her.;(

cigarello

Aug-18

Mishriff just won the Juddmonte International in a romp!!!!  I think he won by more than 4 or 5 lengths

cigarello

Aug-19

Oh my:  Snowfall just did it again: not by 16 lengths, but she just opened up and won by maybe 4-5 lengths in the Yorkshire Oaks!!! She is something else!

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Aug-20

Stradivarius wins the Lonsdale Cup by a nose faught back 3 times against Spanish Mission, this race could have been won by either horse. 

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Aug-20

Snowfall was awesome yesterday.

gerchgo

Aug-20

Stradivarius looked at Spanish Mission in those last steps before the wire and said “no way, this is MY race” and pushed his nose in front. Great stretch run!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpAJP3Nquic

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Aug-22

It was a thrilling race. Spanish Mission is now heading to Australia to race a few races down under.I hope he stays healthy and sound