MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Rosie/Misty- Down to the Wire!   General: Horse-related

Started by MaryLOhio; 2263 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
MaryLOhio

3/5/07

We know she is close, and I wanted to start a new thread with pictures I have been taking of her today. Her bag is now full and to me, she just "looks" different today! I have my camera program set up so when she starts foaling, it will take a snap every 1 second

Rosie resting

Okay, I will lay by the back fence now

Belly shot, notice it is more "up" today

What a cute face!

Rosies Favorite past time!!

3/5/07

Mary,  Thanks so much for the pictures.  Can't wait.  Go Rosie!
CB813

3/5/07

Rosie.....you can't get any bigger......you will explode ! Look at that belly....wow.....Golly could there be two in there ????

Tonight Rosie...........

cb

In reply toRe: msg 3
MaryLOhio

3/5/07

Here is a belly shot from yesterday afternoon, can you see the difference from the one above?....

Rosie" I "feel" someone watching me, where are you??

Are you over here???

In reply toRe: msg 4
MaryLOhio

3/5/07

Here is a short "clip" from Rosie at Sunset. Cam is a bit "fuzzy" at the moment or would add some more, but will do. when she foals and I can capture it, I will show it like this slideshow:

http://picasaweb.google.com/locarumo/RosieClip/photo#s5038626447617778738

Updated with MORE Pictures. look at the last few where she is drinking, you can see her tongue to the side of her mouth!

• Edited 3/5/2007 9:45 pm ET by MaryLOhio
CB813

3/5/07

ohohoh....thanks so much.....I can't get the marestare...cam thing...so this makes me a happy camper. I have never seen a foal be born.....go Rosie.
Thanks for the Rosie pics.....glad you are 'setup' to 'click away'..once the big event arrives..
loved the little movie..kewl Mary L!
Love,Linda A Or
In reply toRe: msg 7
MaryLOhio

3/5/07

Rosie " I KNOW someone is out there watching me!!"

I KNOW Someone is THERE!!!

• Edited 3/5/2007 10:14 pm ET by MaryLOhio
CarolB21901

3/5/07

Thanks for helping us Mac users be a part of the Rosie experience. Hope tonight is the night, but most of all hope that Rosie and the foal are healthy.

3/5/07

My husband is ready to call a shrink.  For months I worried about Barbaro and now I anxiously await Rosie to deliver her foal.  Sometimes I think she is just eatting for two, or three, or......  If the camera was by her feed, then we would get more of her good side. I hope tonight is the night and everyone does well.

Robin

Portland, OR