MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 296090 views.
gerchgo

Mar-8

Woohoo! Chief Big Head wins going away at Mahoning Valley just now!

Flurry84

Mar-8

Just watched the race after getting new tires earlier.  Looked great winning in the mud.  Too bad Rich Perloff said he thought he was a Nicanor, but at least he was on the right track!  I didn't keep watching in case he was corrected by a viewer later.  Still wish Rone would let more time go by between races.

gerchgo

Mar-8

No he did say Lentenor at first, then explained who Lenny and Nic were and that he thought Nicanor was at Old Friends.

Flurry84

Mar-8

Thank you for the correction.  Obviously I should have settled in before I viewed the recording!

gerchgo

Mar-8

You probably caught the Nicanor part, although many times they don’t mention their sires, especially if they don’t finish 1st. I do have to say that Rich usually does mention their pedigrees in post parade during their daytime races.

Flurry84

Apr-20

Happy Birthday to our beloved Lentenor!  May he thrive for many years.

gerchgo

Apr-20

Happy Birthday Lentenor!

His Princess Lenny finished 4th today at Indiana.

cigarello

Apr-20

Yes indeed!! Happy birthday to the beautiful Lentenor!!

Flurry84

Apr-20

And she went from 5,000 claiming to 20,000 claiming since her last race in Nov.  

gerchgo

Apr-20

She wasn’t claimed, I just checked some races she ran, last race was November at at mile 70 yards, this was 5f, her lone win was at a mile. So, why push her longer or shorten up so much? I think throw this race out and see where they put her next, she was a closing 4th today.