MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 99542 views.
Flurry84

Jan-31

Wow, Lngtermrelationshp  just ran either 3 or 4 in an allowance at Oaklawn.  He looked so good doing it;  now waiting to hear if it was a dead heat for 3rd or what.  Hope he was 3rd!

gerchgo

Jan-31

Got my notice it was 3rd. Wasn’t home, so will be watching the replay here soon.

Flurry84

Jan-31

It was a good race for him.

gerchgo

Jan-31

It WAS a nice race, has made $128k, 15/23 in the money with 3 wins!

Flurry84

Jan-31

And then Lana was 4th at Charlestown later this evening.  She actually led for a bit, too.  It is just so cold for racing, drawing all that frigid air into the lungs like that.  In my area had up to 2 inches within an hr. today.  Stayed around 30* all day.  About 27 now.  Whew.

Flurry84

Jan-31

Malibu Splash is entered at Charlestown on Feb. 5 in a 4 1/2 furlong claimer.  

In reply toRe: msg 470
Flurry84

Feb-6

I see that Malibu Splash finished first last night.  I discovered a new (to me)  Nicanor colt when I was looking at the Parx entries for Sat. to see that sure enough no jockeys were listed;  big controversy with Parx and jockeys at the moment.  However, I discovered a 3 yr. old colt slated to run in the 5th race Sat. at Parx.  He is Duck Ducky Goose, MD-bred and out of Ducky McLean (Stormy Atlantic).  Bred by Gerczak and owned & trained by R. Allen.  The 5th is a MSW at 5 1/2 furlongs.  Good luck to him!

Hope all is well with you and the grands!

gerchgo

Feb-6

I got the result on Malibu Splash, but forgot to record racing yesterday.:(

Will add Ducky to my vs, thanks!

We’re all good here!

Flurry84

Feb-20

I see that Seany P is running 8 days after his last race where he was third.  At Laurel on Sunday.   Catonsville in same race.   Prayers for their safety!

Saw your mention of Preach earlier.  She surely had an impact on the history of TB's in this country;  amazing.

I am still reeling from the loss of Taraz.  Was very glad I was already following her and appreciating her potential greatness.  She will be missed by many.  I see that she has a 2 yr. old brother;  wonder how he is progressing. Wish lightning would strike twice with him.

gerchgo

Feb-20

Sean’s P should be fine, weather will be nicer on Sunday.

i was shocked getting the email alert on Taraz, still hard to accept, cannot imagine what her connections are going through.:(