MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

INJURED   Horse Racing

Started 3/3/18 by Derby132; 127136 views.
cigarello

3/26/18

Good news--this is the first step in a long process towards  his

Recovery--I could hardly think of anything else all day -i am sure he is enjoying munching on his peppermints

gerchgo

3/27/18

He is doing well, resting like he should!!! Prayers continue and Go Player!!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1830731330560960&id=1764502500517177&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Derby132

3/27/18

Isn't it kind of amazing...the horse who has such a fan following for the quirky way he has of laying down so much....that is just what is needed to save him now.  Maybe the way things are now is the perfect answer to any question of why he did it so much.

I've been so worried.  It is great seeing today's photo of the two buddies.

gerchgo

3/27/18

It’s wonderful!!! And when a horse knows how to take care of himself, it just magnifies their intelligence. I’m sure Buff was worried when he popped up when seeing him, I’m sure he’ll hestitate stopping by too often in these first few weeks. And, perhaps, his practice of sitting like a dog will help in his rehab? Go Player- keep fighting while we keep praying!

cigarello

3/27/18

Thanks for the update--he is such a sweeiie--prayers continue

Amy (1pony)

3/27/18

In reply toRe: msg 33
Amy (1pony)

3/28/18

Sure nice to see The Player(Angus)this morning. He is standing squarely on all 4 legs!! I know this can still go the wrong way but we are staying optimistic. Thank you for all the text, calls and FB comments. I told Angus about his huge following and all the prayers and well wishes for him. PRAYERS for PLAYER!

Www.facebook.com/theplayer

cigarello

3/28/18

What a great photo-- it is great to see him standing on four legs-- I will continue to pray every day--- he is such an awesome horse!

Derby132

3/28/18

Staying positive!

He's smart.  He takes care of himself.