MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

  • 12347
    MEMBERS
  • 2550594
    MESSAGES
  • 2
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2019 Breeder’s Cup   Horse Racing

Started 4/9/19 by gerchgo; 20716 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

From: Amy (1pony)

6/23/19

He hits the nail on the head when talking about California and the over reaction of A/R groups! 

Derby132

From: Derby132

6/24/19

·
12h
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
gerchgo

From: gerchgo

6/24/19

I guess we’ll find out pretty soon now....

cigarello

From: cigarello

6/24/19

 Crossing fingers it will be moved to Churchill.

lindawilbe

From: lindawilbe

6/27/19

I would be relieved, at this time, if the BC was moved to Kentucky.

Hope it is true.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly

cigarello

From: cigarello

6/27/19

 Pretty stupid if you ask me. I guess these people don't get it. If there is one breakdown, and if that breakdown is fatal, SA racing will be shut down-  This is going to be a spectacle on the nightly news with  protestors and other crazies-- it won't be pretty.  They could have avoided this spectacle but they chose not to.

Derby132

From: Derby132

6/27/19

Good luck to all at Santa Anita for a safe and successful Breeders' Cup.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

From: Amy (1pony)

6/27/19

I was 90 percent sure they would leave it at SA and I am proud that the BC board approved it. 

Running away now after the track is fixed would have sealed the Fate on SA.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

From: Amy (1pony)

6/27/19

The track is fixed as long as they do not experience the monsoon rains they had earlier in the year. This is the right decision, unfortunately a breakdown may happen but not holding the BC would be worse 

TOP