MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

War of Will   Horse Racing

Started 11/3/19 by poochluv2; 639 views.
cigarello

11/5/19

Please post it again if you can--- I don't think it will that easy to make horse racing disappear from California though i imagine there will be those who will try 

lindawilbe

11/5/19

I will try and post WOW photo tomorrow. I believe I took two photos.

Linda J. 

Northeast Philly

In reply toRe: msg 9
lindawilbe

11/6/19

War of Will - Picture I took Pennsylvania Derby #1

In reply toRe: msg 10
lindawilbe

11/6/19

War of Will Picture I took at Pennsylvania Derby #2

cigarello

11/6/19

Thanks for posting his pic!-- he is beautiful!!!!

lindawilbe

11/6/19

We are so lucky..especially in September to have the best horses race here at PARX. Great access to the walking ring as well.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly 

lindawilbe

11/6/19

I agree with you.

I cannot think of the horses at the moment, but I know some horses that were on the Triple Crown Trail, etc-if they race at age four race in shorter races. I hope, if War of Will continues to race in 2020, Mark Casse considers shorter races, sprints, etc. War of Will could improve! I have seen this happen with other horses in the past and they won the following year.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly 

poochluv2

11/7/19

Thanks so much for posting the phto of this beautiful horse, who has such presence! You were lucky to see him in person! I am such a fan and want to see him reach his potential in future races!

Look  at what California Chome accomplished as  a 5 year old!

lindawilbe

11/7/19

That's correct. Remember what a horrible year California Chrome had as a four year old and his improvement as a five year old?  Hoping Mark Casse figures it our and War of Will races shorter distances. I believe that is War of Will's main problem.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly