MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tragic murder 4 Stallions murdered in Peru!    Horse Racing

Started Dec-22 by Amy (1pony); 1480 views.
cigarello

Dec-23

https://cdn.bloodhorse.com/daily-app/pdfs/BloodHorseDaily-20191224.pdf

These horrific killings may impact shuttling- at least to Peru. It is a very interesting article---- the owners of this breeding facility are so devastated they may give up the business entirely.

Derby132

Dec-23

I just read it.  I feel so bad for the farm owner and also everyone at Sequel.

Thanks for posting.

EasyGoer8

Dec-24

You people are wacko to think it's some "wacko animal right group"!  I mean, get a grip!!!  Read the latest! These horses were killed and then butchered for their meat.  It is happening in southern Florida too!

• Edited December 24, 2019 10:48 am  by  EasyGoer8
cigarello

Dec-24

who are "you people"- i don't think all of us said they thought that. that is one person's opinion, to which she is entitled.

Derby132

Dec-24

Addressing a comment with 'you people' sure doesn't get you anywhere.  Here or elsewhere in this world.

Derby132

Dec-24

Did not sleep well last night.  I've been to Sequel and they are good people and apparently so were those involved at the farm in Peru.  Innocent horses, it just is a tragedy that hurts and maddens people. 

cigarello

Dec-24

I wish i could stop thinking about that horror--- sounds like good and decent people who owned the farm and the innocent horses- it is all just too much

LCsquall

Dec-24

Quit with the you people thing! As Cigarello said, it was one person's suggestion and you just jump to accuse everyone on here...very rude of you!

Lina_TX

Dec-25

Horrific.  But I am surprised that info only came out a day after the farm's first press release.  You'd have thought that ought to have been fairly obvious.