MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

JANUARY 2020 $5 WINNER IS..................   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Jan-1 by NWFLAFOB; 531 views.
NWFLAFOB

Jan-1

Happy 2020!  As we begin the New Year, we're adding a few new members from a face book outreach to "FOBs and Friends of FOBs"!   Wanted to update you all that we are re-energized to continue paying tribute to Barbaro's Legacy with our monthly donations.
Here's this month's info.   Please let me know when you've seen/sent your donation.  Annotate your donation either on the online form or on your check that it's a FOB DONATION.  I've already advised them we don't expect individual thanks so their time can be spent hands on with the critters! 
This month's recipient is the Colville Valley Animal Sanctuary in Washington state.  If you prefer to make donation via snail mail, address is:  
Colville Valley Animal Sanctuary, 1250 N. Highway PMB 266, Colville, WA 99114
This particular rescue does not use pay pal but has a secure and super easy donation menu at   www.cvasanctuary.org  Click on the word DONATE on right side of top banner.   That takes you to a donation form to complete and voila, you're done.   I've already made mine as a test run and it worked fine.
DJoAnn

Jan-2

Happy New Year!  $10 pp'ed to Coville Valley (who I now follow from a previous time they were our rescue of the month).  Really great idea for recruitment on FB!!!!!  Every bit helps.

jodie

MichiganFOB1

Jan-2

Got it. Paypaled.  Great rescue.

Brigitte09

Jan-2

Happy New Year! 

Seen and sent online, thank you! relaxed

PattyTx1

Jan-2

Happy 2020!

I will gladly send my donation to Colville Valley Animal Sanctuary in Barbaro's memory.  And happy that others will be joining us!

In reply toRe: msg 2
NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thanks, Jodie.  I'm really tickled at the response from folks.  Pretty much everyone I know via face book are involved with animal rescue and I was humbled when they responded, wanting to take part.  

NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thanks, Ellen.  

NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thank you!  

Look at us, getting it done during the first week of the month - I just did my horse rescue donation, too!   Just when we get our last of the month club organized!  :-) 

NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thanks, Patty.  Yes, I'm glad we're able to keep Barbaro's Legacy moving forward and that others have come to recognize his name and who he is.

hatchery1

Jan-2

Happy New Year, Linda, and to all the FOBs!  

I made my $10 donation by credit card to Colville Valley through their website, and it was easy.

So nice to hear that you've recruited new members to the club.  Welcome aboard everyone!  It feels so good to help the critters every month!

Hope it's a very good year for all of us!!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...