MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

JANUARY 2020 $5 WINNER IS..................   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Jan-1 by NWFLAFOB; 532 views.
NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thank you!  

Look at us, getting it done during the first week of the month - I just did my horse rescue donation, too!   Just when we get our last of the month club organized!  :-) 

NWFLAFOB

Jan-2

Thanks, Patty.  Yes, I'm glad we're able to keep Barbaro's Legacy moving forward and that others have come to recognize his name and who he is.

hatchery1

Jan-2

Happy New Year, Linda, and to all the FOBs!  

I made my $10 donation by credit card to Colville Valley through their website, and it was easy.

So nice to hear that you've recruited new members to the club.  Welcome aboard everyone!  It feels so good to help the critters every month!

Hope it's a very good year for all of us!!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way... 

PattyTx1

Jan-3

Hi Tricia,

We need a "like" button on this forum.  So since we don't have one, I just wanted to let you know that I totally agree!

NWFLAFOB

Jan-3

Thank you, Tricia.  I share your wishes for the New Year.  To steal a phrase someone I follow on face book uses "May all be loved.  May all be fed."   Thanks, too, for letting us know it was easy using the website.  I always run thru the process before sharing but sometimes the sites don't cooperate for everyone!

NWFLAFOB

Jan-3

thumbsup    I agree!  Just went to the happy face choice listed in banner of these posts and found a thumbs up.   But, I keep instinctively reaching to click on a "Like" button, too!

cigarello

Jan-6

Happy New Year Linda:

made donation: it is super easy--- 

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Jan-6

Thank you, Marilyn.   Happy 2020 to you!!

amycapshaw

Jan-17

Hi Linda

My apologies for being late this month. Just sent my donation off through PayPal. 

I think 2020 will be another wonderful year for our monthly rescue club!

Hope all is good with you. 

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Jan-18

Amy, no worries!!

Thank you for your donation!