Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Television coverage of races   Horse Racing

Started 6/9/20 by gerchgo; 26889 views.
gerchgo

Jun-3

The Epsom Derby from the UK is on NBCSN Saturday morning 10-noon eastern.

cigarello

Jun-3

Thanks-- I will be watching

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Jun-4

I can’t wait!!

In reply toRe: msg 173
gerchgo

Jun-14

See the Royal Ascot thread for times/station it will be shown , which starts tomorrow.

https://www.paulickreport.com/horseplayers-category/nbc-sports-to-present-daily-live-coverage-of-royal-ascot-meeting/

• Edited June 15, 2021 7:19 am  by  gerchgo
gerchgo

Jul-1

NEW YORK (July 1, 2021) — The “Breeders’ Cup Challenge Series: Win and Your In - presented by America’s Best Racing” returns to Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y., with two programs of top flight Thoroughbred racing this weekend. On Saturday, July 3, at 5 p.m. ET, NBC will broadcast live the $400,000 Suburban (G2), led by Dubai World Cup winner Mystic Guide, with the race winner earning an automatic berth into the $6 million Longines Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1). On Sunday, July 4, at 5 p.m. ET, multiple graded-stakes winning sprinter Firenze Fire headlines the $250,000 John A. Nerud Stakes (G2), which offers a “Win and You’re In” starting position into the $2 million Breeders’ Cup Sprint (G1).

gerchgo

Aug-21

I can’t believe Fox Sports drops tv coverage for baseball since FS1 game is still going on.  They make you watch on the app, I’m assuming they’ll return to racing when the game is over.

How does FS get away with drop of coverage for NYRA??? I mean, a contract that says they’ve got exclusive rights to NY racing should mean you get to see COMPLETE coverage of the races??? As it is, they didn’t show the 1st 2 races today!

cigarello

Aug-21

Cannot believe this crap!!!!!

How do I get the app???

gerchgo

Aug-21

It’s back on tv now, but app is in your App Store, it’s free

gerchgo

Aug-26

NYRA’s Saratoga Live will provide full coverage of Saratoga’s Aug. 28 card, which also includes three other graded stakes. The action begins on FS1 at 11:30 a.m. ET and switches to FS2 in the afternoon before moving to a nationwide broadcast on FOXfrom 5 p.m. ET to 6:30 p.m. ET that will showcase the Runhappy Travers. Saratoga Live will also show races from Saratoga on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday this coming week – check the below schedule for channels and air times.

https://www.americasbestracing.net/lifestyle/2021-where-watchlisten-2021-runhappy-travers-stakes-week