MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BARBARO BIRTHDAY HONORS   Barbaro and Family

Started Apr-5 by NWFLAFOB; 733 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Good Saturday morning!  Wanted to let y'all know I have met my match game total.   Five FOBs made donations that I was able to match for a little over $100.     There's still time to make your donation to Jamie and remember, every $5 provides another rose for the floral tribute she will place at Barbaro's Memorial.

In reply toRe: msg 3
NWFLAFOB

Apr-13

Bumping as a reminder.   Jamie has set the 21st as deadline - that's a week from tomorrow.  You can mail your rose money to her to arrive later than that - just contact her soonest to let her know how many you are purchasing and what message you would like to have on a tag.  

Five dollars a rose with a message.   Barbaro has been gone fifteen years and still holds a little piece of our heart.  This is an opportunity to help provide not only a visual display of that fact but also to contribute to horse rescues and  efforts at UPENN that will benefit other horses in Barbaro's name.

cigarello

Apr-13

Thank you for the reminder!  Barbaro, always in our hearts!

sandins

Apr-15

don't forget to let Jamie know if you want roses....and which and for whom

cigarello

Apr-15

I thought you copied that info for Jamie's bought 10 roses per paypal

sandins

Apr-15

it's on Bump for Barbaro......just a reminder,as time is getting to be soon,as she makes out cards to attach and needs to order roses....rose

In reply toRe: msg 8
sandins

Apr-23

wrote" to please remember Dr Richardson with your pryaers and positive thoughts for healing "and it did not post??

In reply toRe: msg 1
NWFLAFOB

Apr-25

Here is photo of this year's rose tribute

May be an image of 3 people, people standing, monument and outdoors

PattyTx1

Apr-29

Absolutely beautiful with the bouquets instead of single roses.  Jamie had a good idea.

Thanks to all who made it a success.

cigarello

Apr-30

It is gorgeous and thanks to all who made it so lovely!!!